Chapter 17, truth

"WEDNESDAY WAS RIGHT?"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

BEN WALKED IN THE POLICE STATION TRYING TO FIND HER BROTHER WHO ALMOST GOT TORTURED BY WEDNESDAY. He noticed Diana who was waiting in the police station. He noticed how she was trying to avoid hid eyes. He was confused. Ben saw Tyler who was waiting outside the the sheriff cabinet. He walked up his brother and hugged him.

"I glad you are okay, Tyler. I don't know  what I would do without you. Remind me to join Sarah's hate club for Wednesday" Ben said hugging Tyler who had sad smile.

"Yeah, Sarah is arrested because everyone thinks she is the monster but Wednesday thinks it's me" Tyler said and Ben's eyes widen in shock.

"Wait, what? Dad never told me that." Ben said shocked and worried about Diana. He looked at her and noticed how worried was she about Sarah. She was only there to see if she could speak with Sarah.

"That's because he knows you are dating Diana who is Sarah's best friend. By the way she was there when Wednesday was going to torture me" Tyler said making Ben shook his head and look down. Tyler was trying to make Ben hate Diana and join him.

"No, no, sh- she wouldn't do that. She isn't like that" Ben said not believing Diana would torture Tyler. He looked at Diana who was arguing with police officers because she needed to see her best friend.

"I have to see her please. She did nothing. I know it" Diana argued with police officer.

"I can't let you speak with her. She is a murder and a monster. Nobody is allowed to speak with her" police officer said making Diana shook her head.

Ben looked at his brother "She left when she heard Wednesday was going to torture me. She didn't want to take a part but still she left me with her cousin, so she working torture me. You have to dump her, Ben. She doesn't care about you. " Tyler said and Ben shook his head.

"B-but I love her"

"Them choose, your own brother or your girlfriend" Tyler asked and Ben stayed silent. "Okay, I get it".

"I can't do this, Tyler" Ben said and all of sudden Wednesday walked out of the room. Tyler ran to her. "Hey, Tyler"

'We... Wednesday, wait."

"Tyler! No, no, what are you doing?" Sheriff gaplin said.

"I need to talk to her, Dad. She was my friend. We're in a police station. What's gonna happen?" Tyler said.

"Make it quick." Sheriff Gatlin said. "Stay here" he told his other son who nodded.

"What do you want?" Wednesday asked glaring at him.

To ask a question. What does it feel like?" Tyler asked and Ben was confused.

"What does what feel like?" Wednesday asked confused.

"To lose." Tyler said using evil voice and Ben's eyes widen. "You know, at first, I would wake up naked, covered in blood, no idea what happened. But over time, I started to remember everything. The sound of their screams, the panic in their eyes, and a fear so primal I could taste it. And it was delicious. You have no idea what's coming." He said and Wednesday stormed off. Tyler smirked and looked at Ben who's eyes widen in shock.

He shook his head. "No, no. It can't be right. You- you can't be that freaking monster who kills everyone. That crazy bitch can't be right" Ben said shaking his head.

"I am sorry, Ben"

"Wednesday was right?" Ben asked and Tyler nodded. Ben's eyes widen in shock.

"I will let you go, because I love you, Ben. Leave" Tyler said and Ben looked at him before he decided storm away. His brother couldn't be monster. He couldn't be one who was killing people. At that moment, Ben's life was ruined because he knew that he lost Tyler. His brother no longer was himself. But now be knew one thing had to be done.

He had to find Diana.

He ran to Diana who was leaving because nobody would let her to speak with Sarah. "Diana... we have to leave now. Come with me" he said grabbing her hand.

"Look , Ben. I know you are angry because I believe that your brother is the Hyde but—" She tried to explain herself but was interrupted when she felt his lips on hers. She kisses back.

They pulled away and Ben smiled at her grabbing her hand. "I am not angry. I- I believe you but now we have to leave. Come on" He said and she nodded. They ran away holding hands.

_______________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I KNOW THIS CHAPTERS ARE NOT REALLY LONG BUT I AM TRYING.