Chapter 6, hate each others

"I HATE YOU"

"I HATE YOU"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

BOTH DIANA AND XAVIER WERE STUCK IN WEATHERWANE. Neither of them wanted to be there and work around Galpin brothers but they had no other choice. Both of them hated each of Galpin Brothers because of different reasons. Diana saw Wednesday walking in and smiled as she walked to ask her cousin something.

"Wednesday" Diana said as she walked up to her closer, "what are you doing here?" She exactly knew that Wednesday would not just appear to see Diana or Tyler, and definitely not Xavier, so she had to have a reason.

"I am here for Tyler" Wednesday said and Diana gave her confused look. Wednesday tried to walk away, not wanting to continue their conversation but Diana stopped her, she was so ready to ask another question.

"Umhh, for Tyler? You mean Tyler who I warned you about? Tyler aka this idiot's brother?" Diana asked as she pointed at Ben, when she asked the last question.

"Yes" Wednesday replied, without thinking.

It caught Benjamin Galpin's attention and walked to two cousins "Did you just call me idiot?" Ben asked as he walked closer to Addams-Loney cousins.

"Yes, I did" Diana replied honestly, not caring about boy as she turned to face him with glare. "I am glad, you hear it. Maybe you will learn that you are idiot, finally. "

"How can you call me idiot, when you are seeing how pretty I am?" Ben asked as he pointed at his face.

"You and pretty? In the same sentence?" Diana said with small sarcastic laugh. "Are you fucking kidding me?" She asked with serious eyes.

"Ignore them. They have been arguing like that since we got here. I started Ignoring them a long time ago" Xavier explained to Wednesday as he appeared behind Diana.

"He is the one who starts it"

"She is the one who starts it"

Diana and Ben said at the same time and turned to glare at each others.

"I hate you" both of them once again said at the same time and scoffed.

"It's fun to watch you two arguing" Xavier said happily.

Xavier laughed and two enemies glared at him which made Xavier to stop laughing with trying his hard.

"I am not here to listen how you two are arguing. I came here for Tyler, where is he?" Wednesday asked but none of them knew what to say, "never mind, I will find him by myself" she said and she walked away.

"Your cousin and my brother seem to like each others." Ben told Diana who rolled her eyes.

"Oh you noticed? And I thought you were too dumb to notice something like that, Dumbass" Diana said with smirk as Ben fake smiled at her.

"Bye, wild one" Ben said as he walked away.

Diana glared at him and then turned to see Wednesday was back, "I've never wanted someone to be killed but please, kill him painfully for me." She pleased and Wednesday shook her head.

"As much as I would love to, I don't have time for killing him." Replied Wednesday , "When I will figure out, who is a monster then I will kill him"

"Thank you" Diana said a she walked away.

_________________________

everything was over. Diana was away from her enemy. She was in her dorm with Sarah and Enid. Sarah was told them about her day with Eliot. Enid told them about date she is going to have tonight. She also said that Maddison was making tiktok videos with a woman which they were working for, today.

"Maddie was so rude to this woman" Enid said and others laughed. "How was your day with Benjamin Galpin?" She asked Diana.

Diana groaned and said, "he was getting on my nerves the whole day! He started calling me 'wild one', I even asked Wednesday to kill him!"

"Girl, she really is going to kill him" Enid said.

"I know"

"I heard from Xavier that it was fun to listen you and Galpin arguing the whole day." Sarah informed with giggle and Enid chuckled.

Diana glared at her friends "I hate Ben Galpin so much! I want to kill him by myself and end him forever!" She almost yelled.

"I think he likes you" Enid said.

"N-No! He c-can't like me!" Diana exclaimed nervously. Diana didn't want him to like her. But in reality she liked him but didn't know that.

"Calm down, D" Enid said.

"I just don't want him to like me! We hate each others. I can't like him! He is ugly narcissistic." Diana explained. "Oh God! I hate this narcissistic!" She groaned.

_________________

A/N

DONE ✔