Jungkook with unclear frown gawked at okvin on her rude word. What so big in it. It's clearly shown taehyung just played with couple then suddenly why this not so liking reply. Is Mrs.Park dont like taehyung?

"He was just teasing your daughter Mrs. Park!!! Are not friends do that?"

Jungkook without debating inside let out with expressionless face along not so calm tone, catching others attention while rose knowingly smile with Kai. weilong too with angry frown uttered...

"No only rose has right to tease not taehyung, right aunty?"

He observed, weilong observing through many years how her behavior always change toward taehyung without any pointed reason. Taehyung always ignored her words yet weilong can't tolerate.

"It's okay, I was teasing her aunty. Otherwise rose is really good being with pure heart hoseok hyung, she is best supporter. I can guarantee you about my friend, she will support you and will always help you in your hard time. Trust me!!!"

Taehyung chuckling with soft smile let out while okvin sigh with guilty face. She didn't meant to hurt taehyung but her mind always play with her. Reawon smile before uttering...

"Here!!! See sangwoo hyung? This boy? He is our taehyung? Never let her auntie's words to get affect his heart. That's how dongseok raise his children"

Sangwoo smile along with minsook while taehyung smiling slightly gazed down, okvin were about to apologize taehyung yet raewon interrupted..

"Well, what I was thinking? We should send children alone to spend little time, so they could know each other better?"

"Yeah!! I was thinking same!! "

Sangwoo replied while raewon asked rose to take hoseok at garden area. As pair hiked at garden area, parents once again begin to discussed. However, weilong phone ring which was from dongseok thus excused himself.

Kris wo who was still dreaming about taehyung were staring at him with creamy grinned while dgp got busy in scrolling phone.

"Umm Taehyung? So you are best friend of rose right"

Hence, without holding himself Kris wo begin to make conversation with taehyung, trying to make good bond with him. His heart were desperately jumping in anxiety still he courage up to asked.

Taehyung with scrunching brows looked at him and replying in simple yeah again throw his attention on discussing people. While, Kris wo didn't stiff on one question as he want to know tae more, then again blurted...

"Well, myself Kris wo, cousin of hoseok hyung"

Taehyung again just nodded with moving single glance on him. Kris wo bitting his lips with cute smile again asked...

"So?? Are you single?"

As Kris let this sentence out through his mouth, DGP too scotted his eyes toward them with firmly gazing at them. Kai for first horrerly rotated head at Jungkook and observing his face eventually turned at Kris to halt him.

While, taehyung scowled and skipped head at him and replied rudely...

"yes!!"

"Kris, he is single now look here? What I wanted to show you"

Kai tried to distract his dump friend while showing something in mobile. However, without hearing him Kris again blabbered...

"By the way, You look attractive!!"

Taehyung ignored.....

Dgp still didn't respond, just calmly begin to watch front scenario. Kai enlarging his eyes swiped head at dgp and sheepishly grinned and again turned at Kris with stretching him toward himself yet Kris again muttered..