# ●﹏● Bad-Good News...or Good-Bad News?? #

I truly truly did debate this decision for a long while and I'm a bit sorry to say that I simply could not manage any alternative ways of carrying this out. (ーー;)

I feel very apologetic to all the dear readers that have patiently been waiting for the next chapter, as well as the newcomers that have gotten this far. But I just don't know how to play through with this story anymore, I'm not sure how I should continue from where I'm at so that it will get to the conclusion I'd initially planned for it. It's far beyond writers block, guys, I barely remember anything that's happened in the story so far. 人(◞‸◟ㆀ) I feel like someone else wrote it.

Therefore, with a super heavy heart (つ﹏<。) I have to announce that......I'm renovating!!

*massive silence in the audience*
*followed by everyone abruptly getting up to come and beat me*
Y'all: ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ  (('д`)) :Me

Σ(TωT*) N-now hold on there guys, you didn't think I was gonna say it's discontinued or something, right? Right?? I would never do that to y'all (-。-; absolutely not.

I'm just gonna redevelop my writing while keeping a semblance of the currently nonexistent plot, get rid of any redundancies in scenes, and overall improve the characters (including but not limited to their inconsistent appearances, mushed up personalities, unnatural interactions, etc.)

Now to explain myself here, well...( ̄  ̄|||) I did try my best to get a regular chapter out this month but I seriously couldn't put together any series of events that'd actively contribute to the plot without becoming filler. I feel like I've been copy-and-pasting plot points every other chapter without actually getting anywhere and that has blocked any sort of direction I once had for this story.

To be honest, I'd started the process of rewriting chapter one months ago in hopes of jogging my memory and motivating myself to continue the story as it is. As you can imagine, doing that only further convinced me that I should rewrite everything all at once. But I thought, no, I can't do that to y'all when you already wait so long for updates. I first tried updating new chapters at the same time as rewriting but I knew I'd only mix myself up the longer it went on.  And what do you know, here I am, unable to write the next goddamn chapter (╥╯⌒╰╥๑) So I finally decided that I'd stick with one thing and that ended up being the renovation, as I'll call it.

I will slowly go through and rewrite everything up to the very last chapter that's currently published. The new and improved version will only be published once I'm done. This version of the story will remain the same here on Wattpad in the meantime. If you guys would like, I could leave this one alone and publishing the new version separately or just straight up do it here? I haven't decided yet.

Anyways, I want to thank you all for reading this and putting up with me and my impulses <(_ _*)> *bowing* I promise I will be back by April at the latest! (how time flies, it's almost March). Goodbye for now!

P.s. if y'all desperately want to read the new version ahead of time, I will be uploading it onto webnovel chapter by chapter, as that is the site where I will be editing it. I don't recommend tho, and I won't link it since it's technically empty there, as of this moment. It's under the exact same name and cover, idk if y'all will be able to find it. (- -;) srry again, and have a lovely day/night

Edit: p.p.s. I may upload short little extras from time to time to refresh both you guys and my imagination, so this place won't be a total graveyard ok?