[Fairytale AU] ~ A Sinister Sparring 1 ~

Surprise! This a special bonus chapter I made for Halloween \_(^°^)_/ completely unrelated to regular chapters.

It's technically a month late but who cares, hehe~ 
I took some time to edit previous chaps and that hindered its completion. Also had major burnout and needed something new to shortly shift on.

Part 2 coming in later cuz I've got finals soon ;-; I'm gonna be ded...
Regular chapters will be picked up eventually, I promise! Hope y'all stick around till then.

——————

"Trick or treat!" The loud exclamation had Kallie faltering as he opened the front door. It wasn't exactly a voice he expected from trick or treaters, or children in general. The speaker had a rich, youthful voice already past the cusp of adulthood. It couldn't be more familiar to Kallie, despite the remarkable clothes the other wore.

"Sammy, you look uh, edgier than usual." Kallie raked over the youngster's looming figure with eleven-inch leather horns protruding from his temples. Ending at the eave of his boots was the violet hem of a mystifying black cloak. It was draped over his shoulders and framed around his lean figure. As he flared it aside, the view of his audacious garments pierced directly through Kallie's heart.

Lustrous, ink-like tendrils of leather crept along his sides, somehow sticking flawlessly to his bare chest. It was the perfect amount of revealing and modest, almost grotesquely elegant in the way it enhanced every bit of charm his features had. Even with the dark, smoky shadows highlighting his eyes and cheeks, his being screamed wicked allure rather than gloomy menace.

Kallie was a sucker for leather, long story short, and Sammy just happened to be decked out in the most fitted leather pants and top. They accentuated not only his fit body but his angelic looks as well, the tattoo of said word on his neck tributing to that. The darkness made his slicked golden updo all the more eye-catching.

"Are you some sort of demon? Certainly a sin..." Kallie uttered as he intently scrutinized the costume. It was tailored quite well, and whoever had designed it showed serious skill. Kallie wished he could run his fingers along the seams right then, to feel the perfect little stitches that he knew were there but could not see. "Who made these gorgeous clothes?"

"I'm Maleficent! How can no one tell?" Sammy grumbled, waving the lengthy wooden stick in his left hand. There was black-tarnished brass entwining along its side and tip, over a dark green orb that glowed iridescently. "If the horns didn't give it away, the long staff should've. I made it myself."

"The costume?" Kallie raised a brow when hearing the assertion, never expecting the youth to have such talents. Though, he knew that teens these days sure had a plethora of skills, taking into consideration the twin chefs who happened to be Sammy's close friends. They ran their own food truck after all, and quite the popular spot it was.

"No, Erin made that. I meant the staff." Sammy revealed as he smoothed the front of his cropped shirt while using the staff to gesture behind him. It was then Kallie realized there were other costume-adorned people behind Sammy. The sudden pop of color gave him whiplash, disregarding the lofty poofs of tulle that began advancing toward him.

Tottering forward in short, careful steps were the very twins Kallie had coincidentally thought of. Behind them was Erin, the redhead whom he'd since become acquaintances with, having briefly spoken to the other at their last pool party. Though, he'd never expected the male in a ball gown the next time they'd meet. "Pfft, and you guys are princesses?"