[Chapter 18]: Self Sanctions

Two bodies stood cramped together, leaning toward a crack in the door before them. They peeked into the room on the other side, both with varying emotions running through their gazes. Another figure stood right behind them, the person losing his patience as time ticked by.

"Come on, let's go already! What's the holdup?" Gavin demanded, arms crossed as he shifted on his feet. He hadn't bothered to whisper when uttering those words though. With a fervent shush from Nathaniel, he gritted his teeth and remained silent.

Rowan knew the brunette was getting agitated but he just didn't want to take his eyes away from the sight in front of him. He could only passively give a remark. "Fine, we'll leave.....in a minute, okay?"

"Why can't we go now?" Gavin proclaimed, face wrinkled from annoyance. His green eyes flickered around the room. It was too laidback for his liking, different from his own, which was surrounded by leather-bound trinkets and expensive products. This room was filled with nonsensical junk, like a scruffy skateboard and plant pots. Even the smell was unusual, grassy, and herbal.

He especially wasn't fond of the fact that his boyfriends had lost their attention to some strange happening that was occurring in the bathroom. Gavin frowned, ready to leave until he heard a soft and almost purr-like vibration from in front of him. "...Croissant?"

Hearing the guess, both Nathaniel and Rowan finally turned their gazes to the man, giving him incredulous looks. Swiftly, Nathaniel grabbed Gavin by the arm, tugging him before the bathroom door. "Does that look like a pus-"

Nathaniel didn't get to finish that sentence yet when another sound came from inside. This time, Gavin could see clearly what the cause was. He immediately went wide-eyed, mouth suddenly feeling dry.

"M-mhm, Jahh...J,jackson..." A breathy, dazed voice echoed in the barely empty bathroom. Inside, the trio saw Kallie leaning against the shower stall. If one looked up, they'd first notice the unexpected flush on Kallie's cheeks, created by his rapid breathing. The next thing to notice would be Kallie's position.

The blonde had one hand sprawled flat against the glass while the other was situated at a certain spot. His behind was raised well into the air, back arched. In his hand, there was a familiar yet unfamiliar object being slid in and out of him. To be exact, out of his wet and stretched hole.

Gavin unblinkingly stared for a while, eyes almost reddening with the effort. He quickly glanced to his side, gauging the reactions of his boyfriends. The same two boyfriends that had been staring at this sight for more than a minute prior without looking away.

Rowan peered intently at Kallie, blue eyes flickering up and down the other's flushed body, his face tinted red. Nathaniel on the other hand had his attention drawn right at the crucial point, if you would please guess where that may be. Anyways, neither of them shifted their focus away from the writhing blonde that was masturbating right there before their eyes.

With a growl of frustration, Gavin burst into the bathroom, slamming the door against its adjacent wall. In the next second everyone froze, and that included Gavin because he wasn't sure how to move forward now. The decision to barge in here was entirely impulsive...

The silence trailed on for not as long as one would think. Gavin surveyed the room and oddly enough, found a camera and a laptop to the side. He did not even want to ask about those, rather making another point as he began speaking.

"Why do you keep doing this shit?" Gavin quivered from the sheer willpower it took for him to not rage at this horn dog that was engaged in inappropriate things nearly every moment they met. He was still disgusted but not as much as before, slightly having grown used to discovering the guy's weird hobbies.