I used my backpack as a pillow and put my hoodie on that I had packed. It was white and in orange letters it said: Camp Half-Blood.

"'Night Arabelle."

"Goodnight Goldie Locks."

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I was on a bus. The same bus I had been on seconds ago. Arabelle was sitting next to me staring out the window. It was early in the morning. The sun was still rising and there was a pretty glow in the sky.

I looked around. Something was off. I stood up and Arabelle didn't give me a second glance. I walked down the isle inspecting the humans on the bus. Only one caught my eyes and I stopped.

She glanced up at me and smiled.

She was a plus-sized woman in a denim dress with eyes slitted like a snake. Her gaze sent a chill up my spine.

"Can I help you Sweetheart?" The woman asked. I almost apologized for bothering her and went back to my seat until I saw her tongue flick out of her mouth and back in. Like a reptile's.

I gasped and stumbled back.

I didn't wait for her to say something. I ran back towards Arabelle.

"We gotta go now!" I shouted at the child of victory.

"Wait? Why-" Arabelle didn't finish her sentence because she screamed.

I gasped as I felt something pierce through me. I stumbled down and felt dizzy. I weakly turned around.

It was the woman from before. She had a human head but with a snake-like body. She had fangs instead of teeth and her tongue flicked in and out of her mouth like a snake. She resembled a snake with green scaly skin and slitted eyes.

Behind her stood a monster I'd only heard about from the stories. The monster's tail had pierced through my body leaving a gaping hole.

I fell to my knees and leaned against the back of the bus.

"Wake up Eliana." I mumbled to myself.

"If only this was a dream." Said the monster.

I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard was Arabelle screaming as the monster attacked her.

I woke up with a gasp. I quickly turned to Arabelle. It was in the morning just as I'd seen in my vision.

"I know what you're going to say." She started. "I should've woken you up-"

"We gotta go." I said taking my hoodie off and going putting it in my backpack quickly.

"What? Why-"

"Echidna is here." I said standing up. "She's the mother of monsters and brought the chimera with her. We need to go now."

Arabelle's face turned serious and she started to open the window.

"We'll have to jump." She said. The bus was currently on the highway moving at least 75 mph. But we didn't have time to worry about that.

I stood up and heard a growl. Echidna was coming.

"Noticed me already?" She smiled. "You should consider this an honor. A god hasn't let me go after a demigod personally since Percy Jackson."

"ARABELLE JUMP NOW!" I shouted.

The chimera's tail launched toward me as it had in my vision. I jumped out of the way barely dodging the tail. I wasn't going to be skewered this time.