EPILOGUE

22 YEARS LATER

"You all packed?" I called up the stairs. 

"Almost!" My son shouted from his room. "Just a few more minutes!" 

"I told you to be ready thirty minutes ago!" I chided. 

"I got distracted!" He called from upstairs. 

I heard a laugh behind me. I turned around and saw my husband stifling a laugh. 

"I can't imagine where he gets his tardiness from." I said walking over to him. 

Jasper raised his hands in surrender. "It's not from me. I've never been late in my life." 

"Well it isn't from me." I protested. Jasper raised a brow. 

"Really?" He said not convinced. "Because I remember you being an hour late to one of your shows because you 'took a wrong turn'." 

I rolled my eyes and shook my head with a small smile on my face. "That was one time." 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up at him. "I thought you were working today." 

He smiled. "I wanted to see him off." 

I hummed in response, and stared into those familiar eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. Jasper and I had been married for nearly 15 years now. Even though we were older now, Jasper still looked exactly like he did when I met him. Just aged. 

His dark brown hair had remained the same and his face was still handsome and gorgeous to look at. He was still tall and muscular. He still wore his silver rings that transformed into weapons, though he had given most of his collection away to our son. He didn't wear a bunch of earrings in his ears anymore (mostly because he work wouldn't allow it). But he had one silver stud in right now, and I could see multiple piercings lining the rest of his ears. 

"Is that a wrinkle?" I teased, pointing at a line on his forehead. 

"Careful, Sunshine." He said. "You're only one year younger." 

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure I see grey hairs." I jokingly touched strands of his hair and grinned. 

"I'm forty not sixty." He said. "I'm not that old." 

"If you say so." 

"Shut up." He said smiling and kissing me. I tighten my arms around his neck bringing our bodies closer together. 

"That's actually disgusting." My son said revolted. "Let me just -" he began to make vomiting noises and motions. 

Jasper's eyes twinkled as he watched our son's actions, while I rolled my eyes and ruffled the boys hair. 

Our son: Cyprian Herman. 

He was thirteen years old. He looked exactly like Jasper. Same dark hair, build and face. But he had my eyes. His green eyes stood out against his dark hair. He wore a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and a necklace with one bead on it. On his arm he had a SPQR tattoo with the symbol of Mars and four lines underneath it. 

He was the first ever Greek-Roman legacy in existence. He could read and speak both ancient Greek and Latin. He was super ADHD and had Dyslexia. He inherited the power of inducing anger into people as well as being able to command people to do things. He was a strong fighter and one of the best in the Legion. He inherited perfect projectile aim from me as well as musical abilities. Though he never really cared enough to use them.