You're Too Little

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N rolled her eyes and got up from the floor. She laid the girls each back in their bassinets while she went and finished getting ready in the bathroom. 

“Are we going to be friends today, Princess? I do hope so” Severus asked as he came up behind Y/N. She glared at him in the mirror as she brushed her teeth.

 She finished brushing her teeth and rinsed, before answering a sweet, “Yes Sir,” as she adjusted his collar.

 “I’m glad to hear that. If that weren’t the case I was going to make you wear the largest butt plug today.. Even though I know your ass is sore.. I’m glad I don’t have to do that,” he said arrogantly.  

A smile appeared on the young woman's face, “I’m glad as well, Daddy

A smile appeared on the young woman's face, “I’m glad as well, Daddy. I love you so much,” she replied. 

“I love you, as well, Princess. I love you so much that I will do anything to keep you in check.. Even if that task is unpleasant,” he reassured her softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist. 

Before they left, Y/N instructed Gloria about the bottles in the fridge if they were fussy. “Try to have them changed by 9:30 and I’ll be back to feed them quickly between classes. If you can’t get them settled, you can bring them to my class and I’ll take over,” she told the little elf.

 “Not to worry, Professor. Gloria has this covered,” she replied with her funny elf face. Severus had to almost drag her out of the room to get her to breakfast on time. 

“I would like for you to go in unannounced and check on them. I’m just worried,” she told him as they walked. “They will be perfectly fine, I assure you. She is trustworthy,” Severus replied softly. 

“Is anyone really trustworthy other than myself? If you really think about it,” she huffed. “This is just nerves. It will be fine. Perhaps you should take a calming draught when you get to class,” he said reassuringly. 

Y: I would kill for a joint. 

S: I know but you cannot right now. A calming draught is the best you will get.

Y: I’m aware, just venting. 

S: You need to be calm. Getting high is just a distraction from how you’re feeling.

Y: Exactly the point. You catch on quickly, Headmaster.

S: Last night must not have been enough to satisfy you. I will oblige you again if you’re not careful, Princess.

Y/N just gave him a sweet smile as they walked into the great hall. She watched him carefully as he helped seat her and plate her breakfast just so. 

Y: It’s a full time job taking care of me but you do it so well, Daddy

S: I hardly have a choice. Helpless little thing you are. 

Y: When you talk to me like that, it makes me feel like a little girl. I love it. 

S: Well, you are Daddys little girl. Listen, we both need to calm down. My jacket is not nearly long enough for this conversation. 

Y: When we finish breakfast, will you come help me with something, Daddy? I’m so little I cannot reach some of the shelves in the store room. 

S: Yes Princess, but we have to stop or I won’t be able to walk out of here. 

After breakfast, two walked hand in hand to the potions store room. 

“That one right there,” she pointed at a taller shelf out of her reach. “Daddys got it. You’re right. You were too little for this,” he smirked back at her as he pulled down the jar of ingredients.

 You were too little for this,” he smirked back at her as he pulled down the jar of ingredients

 Y/N smiled as he brought down the jar, “Oh, nevermind Daddy. I must have been mistaken about that particular jar. I don’t need it after all. Silly little me,” she offered meekly.

 “Hopefully Daddy doesn’t punish you at lunch for wasting his time,” he replied as he replaced the jar on the higher shelf. “I’ll probably have to sit on my Daddys lap during lunch. That way he can keep an eye on me,” she smirked back at him. 

Severus grasped her face softly, rubbing his thumb over her lips gently, “Daddy never gets tired of your little games, Princess,” he whispered to her. 

“I better go, Daddy. My class will be filling up soon. I love you,” she smiled up at him, waiting for her kiss.

 Severus leaned down kissing her gently, “You’re going to ride Daddys thigh during lunch

 Severus leaned down kissing her gently, “You’re going to ride Daddys thigh during lunch. Have a good morning,” he whispered before releasing her.