Part: 47 - The Dirty Drink & Super Fun!

Hey My Dearest Little Princesses!!!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Special Thanks to all the #rr and inline commenters 💕😘 It means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

I am so happy because my baby followers have turned into a 1.8K family this week! May Jesus bless them all! I am eagerly waiting for the day when it is going to reach 2K, uff! It is taking a lot of years 🤧

So, follow me if you haven't followed me yet Cutiee_Madhu

And Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel difficult in calming myself as I stride through the party hall with my blood pumping hard, my skin burning with those touches, his purring voice and devilish words playing in my ears incessantly

I feel difficult in calming myself as I stride through the party hall with my blood pumping hard, my skin burning with those touches, his purring voice and devilish words playing in my ears incessantly. What is happening to me?

Jesus! He has done some hypnotic magic on me, Yes! That's why I became putty in his hands. But did I like it?

My cheeks heats in reflex as the answer to that question appears in my head. A certain thrill has sparked inside me at that moment which I would love to feel again. But it doesn't mean I am going to give up on his play easily. Huh.

‘He is supposed to be pacifying me with sweet gestures’ I huff to myself.

Yeah, the dance was amazing, it was a nice plan to make me happy but not the game he pulled in the middle. It was not fair. He was cheating. He was tricking me with those alluring words and those lips. Dang! Those lips!!! The places he kissed are tingling in reply as if they are alive while I will myself to think about anything but those wicked lips.

You should have kissed him. She insists in a small voice.

No! Don’t you dare, Riddhu.

Distraction. Yep, I should find something to distract myself from those kisses. My eyes search around and find others talking, dancing and drinking.

A bulb in my brain lights bright. Drink!

Shoot! How did I forget this?

It was one of my dreams to have a proper alcohol drink. I never had drunk any. While I had champagne at my birthday parties in the palace but it had only itty bitty alcohol as per Richard’s order, I’ve never had a real drink and that is going to change today. TCA.

Grinning brightly, I make my path to the corner-most drinking counter to avoid the devil’s presence.

“What would you like to have, Mam?” The bartender asks as I take a seat in the bar stool at the counter.