Part: 3 - My Hero or Knight?!

Hey My Dearest Little Flowers!

Thank you each and everyone who have voted and commented. It means a lot ❤️

I Love you all, TCA 😘

"If you're reading THIS OR ANY OF MY OTHER STORY on any other platform other than wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original & safe form, please do not visit any other site than Wattpad. I am writing over here only. I will post the note before if in future I write on other sites."

Copyright belongs to me © Cutiee_Madhu

Happy Reading :)
.
.
.

Happy Reading :)

I feel helpless.

I miss Richard. I want to hug him and be in his embrace. It has been three whole days since I saw him. I feel sad thinking about what he must be doing now.

And I miss my cupcakes more than anything, these goons haven't given me any cupcakes.

I take in a breath to calm myself. I should escape this and go back home, so that I can eat my cupcakes and hug Richard. I can do it! I pray that I should not get caught.

I hold my breath hearing the door opening sound, fearing that they may find me with the sound of my breath. I hear footsteps coming closer.

I tighten my grip around the iron latch. If the person tries anything, I will re-design his face with the iron latch.

Who would that be? Is it Mr. X? Or his little goons? They might have found that I got escaped by the plastic surgery I have done to that frog face!

I just have to be silent. The person will be gone after knowing no one is here.

Yep! She tells me.

I suddenly get curious as the room is dead silent. Is he gone?

I slightly open the lid of the box enough to take a peek. As it is dark outside, I can't see anything clearly. I move my gaze around to see if anyone is there.

My lungs stop functioning when my gaze falls on a shining silver object. My eyes narrowed into slits to scrutinize it. What is that?

Oh mi god!

My eyes widen in shock when I realise that it is a gun in someone's hand, I can see the silhouette of a person's legs through the gap. He is facing the other side.

I quickly close the lid when the legs begin turning to my side, I lean back. Sweat beats form on my forehead in anxiety. Does he find out? Does he know I am here?

I shut my eyes tightly as again I hear the footsteps coming closer. I can practically hear my heart's thudding sound in my ears and feel the adrenaline rush in my veins. I feel a mix of emotions.