Part: 1 - Deal with The Devil!

Hey My Dearest Little Minions!

Thank you each and everyone for your precious votes and comments ❤️

I Love you all, TCA 😘

Happy Reading :)

.
.
.

Presidential palace:

The Presidential palace is full of chaos

The Presidential palace is full of chaos. The usual calm palace has lost its charm. The Police officials, Defence officers, Special agents and Armed guards are coming in and going out from time to time. They all are tense at the same time determined to solve the issue.

The issue is, The President's daughter was kidnapped.

Their country was a Monarchy country before, their family had ruled the country for uncountable years. The President's father was the king, before they turned their country into a democratic one after his death and the son Richard Evan Rose was made President.

He knows that his family has many enemies so he doesn't want to lose his only family, his daughter Riddhima Rose, like others. So he kept her inside the palace for her whole life of twenty years, protected with armed guards.

Riddhima Rose knows her life well. She accepted everything which was told by her father. She is not allowed to go outside. But at times, she would crave to go out and see the world.

So when she was fourteen years old, she requested for night rides at least once in a month. Richard allowed her to enjoy night rides once in three months, but with the condition that she should not go to any public places which were filled with many people.

Yesterday was one of those days. She had gone out for a night ride in their car which was guarded by atleast twenty men. But even then, with all of them beside her, She got kidnapped!

The problem is not about who kidnapped her. Because, they got to know the kidnapper. They had found it within three hours, with the clues he had left intentionally.

"Mr. President!"

President Richard is sitting tiredly on his office chair with a depressed expression written on his face. The Person who is always strong and authoritative, is now feeling weak and worn out. He is helpless!

He looks up at his Secretary Andrew James, the person whom he trusts the most. He is the only man to whom he shows his emotions.

"Yes, Andrew. What is the process?"

He asks hopelessly. It has been more than 14 hours since Riddhima was kidnapped. They have already searched through their country for the past twelve hours and then came to know that they have already taken her out of the border, that is to their country.

So now, they are planning how to rescue her from the kidnapper's territory. Richard knows whatever they try, they can't get inside the territory of the kidnapper.