Part: 40 - True love or Possession?

Hey My Dearest Little Moons!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Special Thanks to all the #rr and vote counters 💕😘 It means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

I forgot to tell you all the happy news in the last chap. This book has crossed 150K+ views (now 170k+) and almost 17K votes! I also noted that some chapters have crossed 500 votes! Woahhh!!!

And in the past month, the book has been ranked #6 in the category 'Knight' out of 15.3K+ books! It was really huge, thank you all for your precious support ❤️

And yeah, I am now super strong with 1500+ family here!!! 🤗🥰❤️🥳💌

Follow me if you haven't followed me already Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel the cool air touching my face, soothing my tense features and helping me relax a little as I stand in front of the window in my room

I feel the cool air touching my face, soothing my tense features and helping me relax a little as I stand in front of the window in my room. My mind is in a mess of thoughts and questions, the moment in the meeting hall from earlier is constantly playing in my head making me stress over it.

The intense feelings I saw in Vansh's eyes today have shaken me to the core. It has twisted my insides, chilled my bones and made my heart beat at a rapid pace like never before. I have forgotten my whole self for the few minutes when I looked into those piercing orbs which were conveying fervid emotions.

It proved that he definitely has feelings for me. But I don't know what kind of feelings they are. I can't point out whether they are related to true love or he just sees me as a possession that he can keep with him. If it is the latter, he is totally wrong.

Riddhima Rose is not a property that he can own and control as he wants. I will not be a doll for his play. Never ever!

While my mind is contemplating these thoughts, my heart is reminding me about his care and protectiveness, even if they are shown in his own twisted way. And of course, the romance. These all are the signs of true feelings, right?

Right. She agrees with me.

But she is inside me, she would tell me what is my inner perspective. I can't decide it with only my inner feelings. Uff! How much I wish I had my mother with me now! She would have told me whether my thoughts are precise, and helped me sort out my feelings. I breathe out a sigh, feeling the familiar ache in my heart.

The only way to know if Vansh has true feelings for me is to get the answers from Vansh himself. But being a devil, he would not tell me. I know he would never voice out what he is thinking in his complicated brain or what he is feeling in his stone heart, which paves me no way other than to study him entirely. Yeah, that would do!