Part: 13 - Feeling Home!

Hey My Little Donuts!!!

Thank you to each and everyone who have voted and commented ❤️

Can anyone smile like mad and just after that shed tears?

It is me. I was like that when I read your comments in the last part 🥺🥺🤧🤧🤧 You all made me feel happy and emotional at the same time!!!

I Love you all so much! TCA!!!😘😘😘

So wish me!!! It's my birthday today!
Yay! Happy Birthday To Me! 🥳😂😝

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! It is your gift to me ✨

And as you all know this is my first #RiAnsh book, so please tell and share your friends and known people who read #Riansh stories to read and support me. Thank you!

Follow me to know about my announcements about the updates and to support me too! Cutiee_Madhu

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel anxious seeing Vansh's cold merciless gaze though it is not focused on me

I feel anxious seeing Vansh's cold merciless gaze though it is not focused on me. What is he going to do?

I gasp as the two men holding me fall on the floor suddenly. I look at their now sleeping bodies and then at the person who shot them with wide eyes. It's Angry bird.

Goshhh!!! I should admit it is amazing.

I smile in relief and instantly run to My Hero, My Sugar pie!

I wrap my arms around him desperately to hug him, feeling overwhelmed as he hasn't left me alone in this hell. He really really cares for me.

I feel his tensed up muscles relaxing in my hold while his one arm wraps around me, his hand gripping my waist making my heart drum inside. His musky chocolate cookie cologne invades my senses, making me feel the familiar solace.

My eyes well up with tears which I don't know is of fear or happiness or relief. I hold his blazer in my fists on his back and let myself succumb to his warmth, feeling secured.

Thank you, Jesus, for sending my knight!

I feel like no one can hurt me anymore as I am in my Knight's arms, the thought arises a strange emotion in my heart.

He breaks the hug after a few seconds to my disappointment. I don't want to be away from him.

I don't know why, maybe this place and the happenings are making me want to be near him to assure myself that I am safe and not alone.

I sniff and see him gazing at me with his mysterious look. I realise that I am crying still, I bring up my hand to wipe my tears and hiss in pain as my palm touches my cheek.