Part: 16 - My Fairytale Dream!

Hey My dear Little Unicorns!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🤗

Uff! I was so worried thinking what if you girls completed the target within at least three days?!! Coz, I had four presentations and seminars in the last week, and also three assignments which I have to finish within tomorrow.

But I realised I was worrying unnecessarily, because even after a week you haven't finished the target but the views were beyond 1200. Huff! Thank you so much to all the silent readers! And to all my other readers who vote and comment regularly!

I Love you all so much! TCA! 😘😘😘

To everyone who worried Kristal was Vansh's girlfriend in the last part, I was laughing hard seeing your comments. Gosh, I haven't thought you girls will take it like that. Kristal is Aryan's girlfriend. Or else, Riddhu would have gone crazy. Haha! Vansh may or may not have a girlfriend. *WINK*

Does anyone feel confused because of so many characters in the book?

I can't reveal their roles right now. It will be revealed in the upcoming parts. But I can give you all a little narration. So let me know if you want me to do that.

Please follow me if you haven't followed me yet Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment! Pretty please!

You all gonna enjoy this part because I enjoyed writing it!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel dumbfounded as I look at the place we have arrived

I feel dumbfounded as I look at the place we have arrived. My mouth literally opens up while my heart jumps in exhilaration.

Holy Moly mother of cupcakes!

Sheesh Riddhu!!!

You see this? Gosh!

Yeah, I can see just as you can. She replies.

Darkness. Disco lights. Music. Drinks. Lots of people, dancing like there is no tomorrow.

Yippeee! It's the public house.

"Oh Jesus! Is this any of my adventurous dreams that my mind created as per my wish?" I beam to myself, my nerves beating inside in anticipation.

"It's not your dream." I come to my senses hearing my hero's loud voice which is heard as a mutter against the music, who is standing beside me with his hand wrapped around my waist in a protective manner.

This is indeed really real. TCA!

We are inside a pub which is bursting with music and energy making me feel like an elated kid in christmas.