Part: 28 - The Heartbreak!

Hey My Dearest Little Buttercups!

Oh mi goshhh!!! There were 400+ votes in the last chapter 😨😳 You have completed the target in just three days 🤧 I was so astonished, TCA! 🥺

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🥺 Special Thanks to all the #rr 💕😘

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

I know you all are very eager to read the chapter, but please hear this out 👇 (I mean read this out, hehe)
.
I don't know how to use twitter, cupcakes promise. But I have created an account recently just because all my brothers are having one there, Haha! But I never used it and haven't even set up that profile.

Only one time, I went and checked the tweets of Helly. From then, I began getting related notifications. But I never went inside. Yesterday morning, I read a notification of Helly's new work at the top of my phone and went inside just like that. And when I was scrolling down the old notifications, I found something.

GOSHHH!!! You won't believe me. There was A Tweet about My Book. I was like "Am I dreaming? What is happening?" Then I read down the comments. Oh god! My eyes almost welled up. I don't know who it is, but actually it must be one of you all, I know.

Jesus! I am so overwhelmed seeing all your love for my work. I mean whenever any of you talk about this book outside (like sharing my book to others, talking about my book in other book comments and now in twitter) my heart flutters with happy emotions. I am so grateful and blessed to have you all ❤️

Thank you so much all for your love!🥰😘

And Nowww!!! It's time to play Hide and Seek! *nervous smile*

I am warning you all, don't expect anything and take tissues with you (it may be helpful) It's a very long chapter, read patiently.

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel nervous as I stare at the ceiling designs, laying down on my bed at midnight, tossing and rolling for the past one hour

I feel nervous as I stare at the ceiling designs, laying down on my bed at midnight, tossing and rolling for the past one hour. Tomorrow is the marriage day and there are just barely twelve hours left. Oh mi god!

I take in a sharp breath and close my eyes. And whenever I do it, I am seeing Vansh's grey threatening eyes before mine. I shake my head and open it to see the ceiling again.

I was so confident that he would not execute his threats and can't do anything to stop my marriage until I told everything to Richard. His worry has made me a bit nervous. Ugh!