Part 19: Only For Me, TCA!

Hey My Dear Little Popcorns!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ It really means a lot 💯🤗

Oh mi goshhh!!!

I was very astonished seeing the comments. 800+++??? Can you believe this? 🥺🥺🥺 I was literally crying over it. This is the first-ever time I have gotten this much comments! I really don't know how I can say enough thanks for that! 🤧🤧🤧❤️❤️❤️

Feeling Grateful and blessed 💕

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

I am so overwhelmed seeing you all re-reading the chapter and commenting again. Especially in the last chapter! I can see that the RiAnsh kiss has made you all very happy! Thank you so much darlings!!! It means a lot ❤️

Can you help me a little?

It's not a big thing for you. Please everyone whoever re-reading the chapter, comment ( #rr ) at the beginning of the chapter whenever you re-read any part of this book. From what I have come to know, many people are re-reading more than two times too!

It's really a big thing to me, I will just get superly happy seeing that. I hope you will give me this gift of happiness? (Just two letters and a hash, right? Easy peasy!)

And by that I will also come to know the reason for increasing views haha!

And Everyone who is commenting, please don't think I am not acknowledging your comment if I don't reply. I really don't have time to reply but I choose any part and reply when I get free.

But I always read all the comments and know each of your thoughts about the book. So please don't feel bad. I will reply for sure if I get free time. And if you really want me to reply to any of your questions or comments (to the comments in the part where I didn't reply), tag me there. I hope you will understand my situation.

And about Vansh's pov. Everyone is demanding again and again. Please wait, sweethearts! His pov will take time. Like I said, it will come with a bang. I can assure you that. Even I am excited like you all, but what to do we have to wait till that point!

Okay. Now No bashing or beating, because I am just a small innocent girl. In the last part, I told you Vansh said one word and no one commented on it. It's actually "Please". He has told "Please" to Riddhu. And one reader has commented on it even before knowing my announcement and also one more reader has found it right. I am so sorry for making you all go crazy (for the people who have gone and read again to find that) pls don't beat me, haan!

Thank you all for your precious support 💯😘❤️ Keep sharing my book and tell your known people to read and support!

Follow me Cutiee_Madhu

No more bak-bak. I guess I have said everything I wanted to say. Do any of you don't like my long a/n? If so, just ignore it and read the chapter!

Sorry for updating late, it took more time than I thought. This is a longer chapter than usual. Enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and comment, pretty please!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉