Part: 39 - His Baby Cupcake!

Hey My Dearest Sweet Little Bytes!

Thank you to each and everyone who has voted and commented ❤️ Special Thanks to all the #rr and vote counters 💕😘 It means a lot 💯🤗

I Love you all so much!!! TCA!😘😘😘

Okay so, a small talk. Few chapters back, the comments were 1K+ but now it hasn’t even touched 500. Why so?

Don’t be like the devil Vansh who keeps to himself without saying it in words. Be like our angel Rosie who never fails to voice out her view. *pouting*

I accept I haven’t given regular updates but to compensate that I am writing long parts. Only if you vote and comment, I will be able to know you are liking it. It will make me happy and encourage me to write more enthusiastically. The #rr comments have been reduced as well (I know re-reading is not something I expect or force everyone to do, it is totally your wish) but if by choice you re-read, comment at the top as #rr which gives a small giddy happiness for me.

Ok that’s it! It was just an emotional blackmail for you all so that you all would vote and comment 😂😂🙈 Take it easy but don’t forget haan? *wink*

I want to tell you all something which would make you angry on me so much *gulping*
I will say at the end, for now you all can enjoy the chapter.

Follow me if you haven’t followed me yet Cutiee_Madhu

Don't forget to vote and comment, PRETTY CUTE PLEASE!

Happy Reading :)

◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉ ◉

I feel the air around us shifting its temperature into something sizzling and… hot, Like very hot! Gosh!

His warm body pressed into mine, his hands holding my wrists against the door and his lips, Oh Jesus! My eyes widen even more, if that's possible, in astonishment as he places a tender kiss on the shell of my ear, which sends a jolt down my body. What is he trying to do? 

I stay freezed as his lips travel from my ear shell to my jaw leaving a trail of kisses on the way. My chest heaves against his as I try to take in necessary oxygen for breathing which in return pervade my senses with his cologne. Musk and Chocolate cookies!

I close my eyes nervously, not knowing what to do other than feeling my body losing all its power in the hands of the devil. He is doing something with his magic which is melting me into a puddle in his arms, that's for sure!

As his lips reach the corner of mine, my heart pounds in anticipation. Is he going to bus me again?

He brushes his lips softly against my lips in a small peck. I open my eyes startled, only to see his face so close; His eyes are dark and hooded, having no trace of anger but passion and desire, which makes my insides quiver violently. Oh mi god!