INSATIABLE ECSTASY

[AUTHOR'S SHORT NOTE:
HELLO READERS. MY EARNEST  SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATE. I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY BEEN IN THE MOOD THIS WEEK, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN😉. BUT NEVERTHELESS, IT IS GOING TO BE FINISHED SOON.  TIGHTEN YOUR SEATBELTS AND GET READY.
LOVE THIS NOVEL? SHOW ME YOUR LOVE BY COMMENTING AND VOTING FOR THIS BOOK.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM@EXCEL_ARTHUR FOR MORE UPDATES ON ALL MY WORKS 💓💓
HAVE FUN LOVELIES. MORE STEAMY EROTIC UPDATES AND NOVELS COMING SOON 💓]

AND NOW, THE NEXT CHAPTER😉😉🤤💦💦

-----~[MARILYN'S POV]~-----

The both of them look like they want to die and can't wait to devour me. I gulp staring at their huge lengths , sweating. Can I really handle this? This should be kind of too Intense for me to take in. I wonder how it feels to be fucked in the ass.

Instead of that to worry me, I feel the irresistible urge to try it. Oh yeah. I should definitely try it first. I kneel on the bed using my index finger to tease them forward seductively. They smirk and my heart palpitates as one of them approaches me.

"How I have so ached to kiss this sweet looking lips of yours." He says and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me so close towards him. Oh shit. His entire figure is well defined. I gasp as his huge straight length brushes hard against my sex.

He chuckles. "Always So eager huh?"  He asks and smirks. I smile as he leans closer and kisses me deeply wrapping his arms around my waist. The other guy stands behind me massaging and fondling with my ass.

"Damn such a soft ass."  He mutters and smacks it hard. I gasp against the lips of the fellow kissing me and he chuckles.

" Be ready to be fucked baby."  He says and In the next minute, he pulls my leg out making me fall backwards against the bed. I gasp and giggle. He smirks and stares at the fellow above me now. They nod at each other and I know I am in trouble. This is so going to be a very long experience. I arch my back and gasp as the fellow beneath me expands my legs wrapping them both around his waist. He leans over me with a smirk and plunges hard into me.

"Aaaaah!!!"  I moan and arch my back feeling his massive cock stretching me out once again. "Fuck!!!"  I am shivering intensely craving for him to just fuck me straight up without delay. But I have to wait. These two got plans. I have to wait to see what it is.

With a swift quick movement, the fellow pulls me up so that I am straddling him his huge cock still buried and throbbing within me while he kneels on the bed.

Oh God.

I want to start hopping against him. I have to hold myself. I grit my teeth and soon feel the warmth of the other fellow behind me. I gulp as the fellow in front of me grips my ass and spread my ass cheeks in the most expandable way.

Oh my goodness.

I feel as exposed as ever and my pussy clutches against his cock. The fellow behind me groans and I can hear his breathing hoarse as his huge dick brushes hard against the entrance to my ass.

"Fuck...."  I mutter and shiver as he plunges hard into my ass and groan wrapping my arms around the fellow in front of me. Shit. I didn't expect it to feel this good fuck. Now, I am directly in between them completely trapped and filled up both in the ass and in the pussy. I can't fucking move. All I can do is gasp and moan as their huge dicks throb relentlessly within me expanding me the more. Fuck.

"Aaaah!!"  I keep gasping.

"Let's do this baby."  The fellow in front of me whispers and soon begins to move his huge cock against my cunt. The fellow behind me follows suit and soon, I find myself gasping and moaning with my back arched between these two enormous beasts ravaging my entrances with me tightly squished in between them unable to move.

"Aaaah!!!"  I moan and arch my back wrapping my arms around the neck the fellow pounding my pussy while my ass feel on fire and eager as the fellow behind smashes my asshole with the most brutal wicked thrusts ever.

Oh my god. I love the sensation. It.... Feels so good. "Aaaaah!!!!"  I wail and arch my back leaning against the chest of the fellow behind me as they both pound my entrances in unison groaning. The fellow behind me grasps my breasts from being massaging them and kneading them in the most seductive way ever while the fellow fucking my cunt wraps his arms around my waist slapping and caressing my ass.

They both groan and increase their pace grinding me hard in between them and it feels like all the air around me had been sucked off.

"Fuck!!!!! Aaaarrgh!!! Aaaah.... Aaaah...." I wail feeling the knot in my belly getting tighter. Fuck.

Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta!!!! Their pounding continues in unison driving me insane, I think I want to faint, oh god this is the most sensual beautiful thing I have ever felt.

"Aaaah!!!!!"  I moan and arch my back
wailing as the fellow behind me slaps my ass pounding me harder. Damn he is going insane. I can tell he is about to cum with this husky breathing and heartless thrusts into my ass.

" Fuck!!"  He yells and massages my breasts in the most furious way. Fuck. The fellow fucking my pussy suddenly stops and pulls away making me stare at him with wonder.

"Let's give the fellow a chance to release." He says and I soon find myself kneeling on the bed with my face to the cushioning as the fellow behind me pounds my ass groaning and cursing.

"SHIT."  He mutters. "Oh my god."  He groans. I on the other hand feel as expanded as ever and the sensation ripping through my  ass somehow makes my pussy clutch. Shit.

"Aaaah..." . I moan and arch my back. The fellow grips my neck and increases his pace slamming me hard. "Aaaah....."  I explode and feel my juices spill out relentlessly from me running down my thighs.

"Fuck."  He groans and I feel his cum explode within my ass. "Fuck!!!"  He yells as his pounding reduces. "Damn  baby."  He pulls away from me but before I can say or do anything, the other fellow grabs me and pins me to the bed positioning me in a way that my cunt is exposed in a full view to him from behind.

"Fuck!!!"  I scream as he mercilessly slams into my pussy.

" I am not done with you baby."  He groans and pounds my pussy heartlessly like he can't get enough of it.

"Aaaaah!!!"  I scream and weep feeling the heavy sensation tearing my system apart. Fuck. I can't breathe.

"Shit."  He mutters and grasps my breasts hammering me like I am the last thing he would touch.

Oh god. Help!!!!

"Aaaah!!!"  I moan and grip the bedspread feeling my pussy on fire. Damn, I am so going to be sore after all these.

" Fuck!!! Yes baby. Oh yes. Damn, you are so hot."He  pulls my hair backwards mercilessly, without pity till I am leaning against his chest. He kneads my breast and.... Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta!!! His pounding becomes so hard and sharp and quick.... Fuck.... I can't breathe.

" Aaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!"  I scream and arch my back against him groaning as he kisses my neck teasing my breasts in the most sensual way and pounding my pussy heartlessly.

Fuck!!! He's so good!!!! I keep seeing multiple stars as he explores my pussy wickedly and groans.

"Aaaaa...."I  finally explode against him, clutching his cock with my pussy. I cross my eyes with pleasure feeling my entire system on fire as my pleasure tears through every fiber of my being!!!

" Fuck."  He whispers and pushes me back to the bed gripping my waist and slamming me slowly but hard.... "Fuck!!!!"  He growls deeply and i soon feel the full rush of his orgasm spill within me. Damn!!!

We both groan and breathe hard to catch our breaths. He pulls away from me and I lay on the bed ready to rest.

"Not so soon cupcake. I don't think I will be left out, will I?" I look up to see the last fellow who is as huge and heavy as..... Fuck. My eyes go wide at the sight of his cock.

Bless me heavens!!!!

Oh shit..!!!