IRRESISTIBLE

FREDRICK'S POV

I held her waist and pulled her towards me spreading her legs to have direct access to her entrance.
I thrusted deep into her from behind and she moaned arching her back while I furiously and lustfully pounded her hard.

I watched her grip the bedspread gasping as I increased my pace massaging her breasts and leaning against her.
"Dad...." She moaned and groaned and I felt her milk spill a little.
I placed my hand against her mouth and pounded harder and faster.

She arched her back and moaned with my fingers covering her lips as she writtled with pleasure, squirting hard against me in momentary bliss.
I continued plunging hard into her till I found my release and groaned arching my back as I pumped my seed furiously within her.
We both slumped against the bed to catch our breaths.

MARILYN'S POV

"Okay. Well. That aside. All that is settled. What I think we need to focus on now is the meals. "
Mom said we both made plans for the family party coming up during the weekend.
The sole purpose of this party is to welcome Frederick into the family and neighborhood.
A lot of people will be invited, I definitely knew that for sure.
We will have to prepare the back lawn intensively.

I held a paper and began to write down a list of food items that will be needed.
I suddenly noticed with a jolt that mom was staring at me in....a really weird way.
My heart raced.
I looked at her.

"Mom?"
She chuckled.

"What?"

"Why are you staring at me like that? "

She smiled.
" You do know that you are irresistibly beautiful and stunning, right? "

I chuckled nervously..
" Uh.... "

" You will definitely go places. "
She added and I swallowed feeling my heart pounding with excessive guilt.
She had no idea I..... I....... I fucked her husband.... Shit!!!!

I forced a smile.
"Thanks Mom. "

She chuckled and waved me off.
"Keep up with your work. Don't let me disturb..... "

" Honey. I am home. "
Frederick's deep voice resounded and i gulped as I heard the front door slam shut. 
My heart raced at a trembling rate and I fiddled with the paper I held nervously.

'Get a grip Marilyn. '
I kept telling myself.

"That was a great walk. I will like to do that again."
Steven said as they both walked into the dinner room where I and mom sat.
I bent my head against the paper to avoid his gaze.

"We will definitely do it again."
He said.

"Welcome honey. "
I heard mom say and then..... Came the smacking of their lips in a kiss.

Those lips that have also kissed mine.
Those lips that have sucked my.....
I felt my nipples harden and gulp.
Jeez.
I can't believe my thoughts alone about his treatment is turning me on.

I wish I could unhear that smacking of lips.
I bit my lip, gazing intensely at the paper I held.

"I can't help but notice your abstinence from this gathering Marilyn. What's the problem? "
Mom asked and I looked up at her.

" What? Nothing. Nothing. I am good. Just busy..... With this stuff... You know..... "

" You sure? "
She asked examining me.
" Why does it seem like your dad's presence always makes you inconvinient? "

I snorted.
" Inconvenient? Pfft. Get that out of your head, mom. I thought we had that settled. I am just busy. "
I turned my gaze to Fredrick who had his beautiful, stunning electric blue gaze on me.
I nearly jumped out of my skin.
"Welcome, dad."
I said and he smiled.

"That's an improvement. Thanks Mary. " 
He said and I noticed mom roll her eyes.

" Nice choice of a pet name."
She said and he shrugged.

And..... What the hell did he mean by... Improvement??!!

" So.. wanna join us?"
Mom suggested turning back to the table.
"We were just making plans for your party."

He chuckled.
" That would be a great idea. But I think I have to get something done in the room. "
He said and mom rolled her eyes again.

"Whatever. Get lost."
She said jokingly and he laughed.

He gave her a slight peck on the cheek.
"Later fams."
He said and glanced at me briskly before walking up the stairs that led to the rooms.

I took a deep breath and glanced at the list in my hands.
"So....."
Mom continued and turned to Steven who joined us at the table.
"How was the walk with your dad?"

He chuckled.
"Cool. "

She smiled.
" You both seem to be getting along pretty well. I wonder why it's so hard for Marilyn to adapt. "

Not this topic again?!!!

I looked at her and sighed.
" Look. You can't really blame me okay. I am trying. It's so new. I will need some time. "

" No you are not trying. "
Mom said softly and sipped her coffee.

I bit my lip.

"Look. I understand, you miss your dad, it's great. It shows your really loved him. I get that. Blood is thicker than water anyway. But he abandoned us meaning.... He doesn't give a shit about any of us. He thinks we are mistakes in his life so.... Just forget him. Fredrick is kind and cool enough to...... "

" I know. I get it. And I am sorry for my attitude. I will try to adapt. "
I replied immediately to change the subject and she smiled.

" Take your time my dear. Fredrick is a good man and he will make a good father."

I beamed.
"Can you excuse me for a minute? "

Mom shrugged.
" Sure. Get lost also. "
She said I could help grinning.

The guilt eating away at me at the moment was unbearable.
I couldn't take it anymore.
Talking so much about Fredrick seemed to have spiked my heartbeat to a vibrating level.
I rushed up to my room and walked in slamming the door shut.
I took a deep breath and relaxed a bit before turning to see Fredrick seated on my bed.

I blinked and looked around the room.
"Dad? What.... What are you doing here???"
I asked with a hushed tone.

" Why is it so hard to resist you?"
He asked and I jerked my head back with shock at the unexpected question.

"What?"

He stood up and walked up to me slowly trapping me against a wall.
"You are so beautiful."
He whispered and I felt his warm minty breath against my face driving me insane.

Oh man.
There goes my nemesis once again.