SEX THERAPY II

---------------~[MARILYN'S POV]~------------------

I try to get up but he pins me to the chair with his solid arms. Jeez. I am no match for his strength.

"Let me go."  I say but he chuckles.

"I am not going to sit back and watch something as beautiful as you just walk out of my office just like that. Not without tasting you." He says and I glare at him.

"Bastard ." I say to his face and he chuckles.

"Damn  you are so interesting.' I struggle to move away from him but he  turns me around easily like am just a little bag of foam and lays me against the sofa with my back to him.

" Oh god."  He mutters. "Such a nice ass." He says and slaps it hard. I gasp and struggle to break free but he doesn't let me go.

"I don't think so honey. "He  leans closer to my ear from behind. "By the time I am done with you, you are so going to be begging for more." He says  and my nipples harden against the sofa. I am breathing hard with extreme anticipation as I hear his belt unbuckle.

Oh shitnesses!!!

He is definitely going to fuck me. I struggle to break free but he holds me tight and slaps my ass wickedly. I gasp at the enormous sensation that springs up my cunt at the contact.

"Be a very good girl baby, don't make me go hard on you." I gasp and feel his hard sturdy length against my ass. I try to move but he traps both of my arms above my head.

"Trying to be a stubborn bitch huh??"  He slaps my ass again and I groan. I whimper and try to break free but he suddenly wraps my arms locking them together with his belt. Oh shit.... He then stands back.

"Don't you dare fucking stand."  He says with such a  frightening daring order and I gulp remaining in my position with my back to him as i lean against the sofa with my arms trapped above me. I feel so completely exposed to him and that makes me wet all the more.

My pussy keeps throbbing and I am shivering with anticipation at what he is going to do to me.

"Damn. You look so beautiful baby."  He says breathlessly behind me and I gulp. My pussy clenches at his words. I want to beg for him  to just fuck me and be over with it. I hear his drawer slide open and then the scrunch sound of a nylon.

I turn slightly, looking behind me to see him walking towards me as he takes out a condom from a pack. Great. We are definitely doing this. Then it hits me. I and dad have never ever used condoms in all the six episodes of sex we have had.

Oh shitnesses!!!

"Ready baby?"  I hear Marcus's soft voice jolting me from behind and my body tenses. I feel the heat of his large body behind as he kneels and holds my waist. He chuckles.

" It's such a surprise you didn't resist."

"  My wrists are trapped." I try to defend myself. He chuckles.

"But  they are not trapped to the chair.'

"  Even though, how do you expect me to escape with my arms trapped? I am fucking naked, thanks to you."

"  God you are going to kill me baby the more you keep using that 'f' word." He says and I bite my lip breathing hard.

"Fuck."  I say slightly and feel the radiation of danger behind me.

"Bitch."He  mutters and grips my waist protruding my ass towards him. Gosh. I feel so exposed. This position Is going to get me killed.

Before I can think though, he slams straight Into me and I nearly black out.

"Aaaaah!!!"  I scream and shudder but he stiffles my moans covering my mouth. "Jesus!!!! Oh my God!!!' I feel so expanded in ways I have never felt. Fuck.... He is so huge.

He doesn't take it easy on me. He uses both of his hands to wrap my mouth from behind stopping me from shouting and pounds me hard continuously and relentlessly as the world spins before my eyes. Fuck..I am so gonna die... I feel tears drop from my eyes as he increases his pace ramming my little pussy with his giant sized cucumber shaft making my world spin.

"Mmmnnn.... Mmmmm..... Mmmmm.... Mmmm....!!!". I keep moaning and breathing hard with my voice muffled. Oh god. This is too much to take in.....

"Mmmmm......!!!"  I moan as he pounds harder like he desperately detests my life and wants to kill me.... Fuck!!!!! My little cunt can't take this!!!! It's too much!!! Aaaarrgh. Damn, he is too much to take in.... I find myself sobbing and weeping as he Increases his pace groaning behind me with the slurpy wet clapping sound of our colliding bodies echoing around the room in a fast relentless motion.

God!!! I weep continuously as his massive heartless shaft brutally expands my cunt in ways I have never ever felt.

"Damn baby. So fucking tight."  He rasps behind me and increases his pace again another level. Oh god. My vision gets blurry and the tears slipping down my eyes is so relentless. He wants to kill me. He definitely wants to... God..... I feel the heavy belly ripping knot moving through my system and find myself crossing my eyes as I convulse with the extreme pleasure bursting right out my cunt.... But he doesn't stop pounding.... Aaaargh.

I weep uncontrollably as the orgasm lasts longer than expected tearing through every fiber of my being making my bones so weak... I tremble against him as he keeps pounding me non stop....

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Cum for me baby. Cum hard for me baby." He rasps and increases his pace. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dead today!!! I can't take this anymore!!! It's too much.... I tap his hand to let me go  but he doesn't. I am so dead....

I grip his hands to let go off my mouth and when he does he grasps my breasts with his huge solid hands pounding me the more....

"Cum again for me baby.... Cum again for me baby...." I am a goner.

"Aaaah ..... Aaaah...... Aaah....... Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!"  I keep moaning and wailing. "Please .... Aaaah.... Please stop....." It's  too much to take in. I can't even breathe.... He then groans and leans against me from behind kissing my neck and massaging my breasts fiercely like he wants to rip them off.

I can tell he is close because he is pounding me so hard now I can't feel my cunt....

"I am cumming baby..."  He rasps. "Come for me...." He rasps again and his pace reduces. He groans and I orgasm again moaning hard.....

" Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!"He  still doesn't stop pounding me but his thrusts are slow and hard. I feel his cock throbbing within me. ,

"Fuck.......!!!!!"  He groans and kisses my neck teasing my breasts and I can tell he is cumming hard. Our orgasm lasts for ages as we wail and thrash against the sofa breathing hard and sweating relentlessly. Fuck. I think I am so going to keep him.

"Damn baby. You are really going to kill me.. " he says and I chuckle  shivering. "How  was that?"  He asks against my ear still teasing my nipples.

" It's the best I have ever had."  I admit and he chuckles. He pulls away from me and turns me around to face him. He takes off the belt around my wrists and I wrap my arms around his neck straddling him. He chuckles.

"Be careful baby. That bad boy there can't control himself......"

I shut him up kissing him hard. Damn. I can't get enough of his honey tasting lips..... FUCK!!! Looks like I have found another addiction.

"We are so not done here baby."He  says and I gulp entwining my tongue with his. Damn. Sorry dad. Thanks for this awesome therapy. I don't think I will be needing you anymore....