HER FRUSTRATION

MARILYN'S POV

THE NEXT MORNING

Well, I am disappointed. He totally didn't come. He completely ditched me and left me hanging. And I feel so bad that no matter how hard I try to shove the evil dark desire deep down within I can't. I yawn and sit up in bed rubbing my weak sleepy eyes. What now? I had the most delightful sex I have ever had in ages the previous day. All thanks to Dad. And now, my system is calling for more. I bite my lip and shut my eyes inhaling and exhaling continuously.

These silly desires can't come over right now. No they can't. Not early in the morning when the possibilities of running into mum at intervals is at the extreme. I try my best to suppress it and get up from the bed stretching as I make my way to the shower.

Within a few minutes, I am done and I clean up myself. I dress up and walk out of my room to hear a ruckus downstairs. I walk down the stairs and gradually behold the confusing view of mom loading a big travelling bag with her stuff. What the... Dad appears from nowhere with a big box of supplies from... I don't know. I frown and fold my arms, clearing my throat to draw their attention to me.

They both look up and I notice mum smile.

"Marilyn. You are awake." She says and I grin. She chuckles. "It's a good thing I actually. Why don't you go back up and get your bags ready too? And wake up you sleepyhead brother at same time." She says and returns back to what she's doing.

I sigh.

"Uh ......my question hasn't been answered yet." I notice all long that Dad has been avoiding my gaze. No matter how hard I try to ignore that observation, it hurt. And I can't help it.

"You never asked a question." Mum replies and I sigh. I chuckle.

"Why are you guys moving things all of a sudden? "

"We are moving to a new apartment. Happy?" Mum says and I blink.

"What..?" I ask with confusion and dad chuckles. Finally a smile from him this morning even though he still doesn't look at me. What the heck is making him avoid my gaze? Why am I even expecting a gaze from him?

Mom looks at me and smiles.

"Just go up and wake up your little brother for us. It's a surprise for you both. " She says and stands up straight dusting her hands. I sigh deeply.

"You know me well that I don't do surprises so you better tell it to me right now. Or... "

" Or what? " Mum asks softly and I blink. She walks closer to me. "What are you going to do? "She asks with a smile and a sigh folding my arms, unable to say a word. She chuckles.

"I thought as much. Now go get that little brother of yours up. We have a surprise journey for you both and it remains a surprise till we all get to see it." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, whatever. Have It your way. " I reply and she laughs. I turn back up the stairs to the rooms while she returns back to her work. This so-called surprise of hers, I so can't wait to see it.

FREDERICK'S POV

I place some valuable items in her box and arrange them as I watch beautiful Marilyn ascend the stairs. Oh yeah. I know she must be really pretty mad at me by now. I'm f****** crazily disappointed her again. I saw it in her eyes the moment she came out... I didn't have it in me to look at her anymore. Why on earth will i make a promise I know I can't fulfill? S***

"Are you okay? "Joan's voice jolts me back and I glance at her with a smile.

"Oh I am completely okay. "I reply with a smile. "I was just lost in thought." I add and she smiles.

"Don't worry okay. They will love it. Be cool. Which child will hear that his or her dad has been a billionaire all along in secret and get angry? Just take it easy, they will be fine." She says and I smile. She has not a single clue that I am just worried I didn't fuck her daughter, my stepdaughter last night. I grit my teeth and immediately return back to work. I need to get this over with and settle all scores.

Perhaps, when we are back to my apartment in the city, I could visit my old therapist to sort things out. Yep, that's what I must do. it seems like my brain is beginning to accept this fault at a fast rate. Joan almost caught us yesterday. But I didn't care. All that mattered to me at that moment was... Bedding beautiful and sexy hot Marilyn. I sigh and carry some loaded boxes out of the apartment to the car. Joan's car though. Mine is yet to be revealed.

I walk out of the building towards driveway where her car is parked. I drop and arrange the boxes in the trunk. I then make sure the trunk of the car is simply shut before turning to see a window slightly open at the upper floor of the house. Marilyn is up there by the window staring down at me. I didn't realise that is her room all long or is it?

She kept glancing at me relentlessly that I become confused and blink uncontrollably. I keep looking away and looking back at intervals. I feel like her gaze has suddenly taken control over my entire senses. I feel so bad about leaving her and abandoning her yesterday. I shouldn't have made that promise to raise her hopes and end up messing it up. She finally turns away and disappears. I bite my lip and rub my hair frustratedly. Yep, she is really angry......