SWEET BETRAYAL

FREDERICK'S POV

I took a deep breath and slowly approached to the bathroom door.
I placed my ear on it to hear the trickle of water. I swallowed. She's having a bath. My cock grew extremely erect and I bit my lip. Damn that little guy...

I gripped the knob and twisted it, pushing the door open slowly as I stepped in. Sure enough there she stood completely stark naked in the shower booth. I gulped and found myself shivering uncontrollably. I watched as she bent her head back and carressed those nice little tits slowly while the shower washed off the soap foam from her body.

I immediately took off my clothes and hanged them on the clothes rack.  I took slight steps to the shower booth and stepped in making sure she didn't observe my presence.   I stood behind her and admire her wet supple enormous round ass.   I am definitely going to die here if I don't do something.

I immediately hugged her tightly from behind squeezing her little breasts and kissing her neck.  A soft gasp escaped from her mouth and she struggled to get free. I chuckled.

"It's me Marilyn. I am here for you as promised."  She giggled and tried to move away from me.

" I told you I don't care. I don't need you. " She said with a shivering voice and moaned softly as I assaulted her nipples with my firm hands.

I chuckled softly.

"Are you sure about that? "

"Let me go."  She muttered still shivering and tried to break free from me grinding my erect cock with her soft smooth ass in the process. I nearly fainted. I chuckled and pinned her to the wall.

"Well it seems you want to take it the hard way huh?"  I whispered into her ears and pressed her breasts seductively.

She arched her back against me and moaned.
"Oh f***... " She  muttered and I bent lower to her ass. Damn... I kissed it and sucked it. She trembled and chuckled.

"What the hell are you waiting for? I want you to handle me right now." She said and that made my cock ache. I smirked and pull her ass towards my face. I began licking and sucking her p**** watching her arch her back moaning aloud.

"Aaaaaaaaw...... F***... " She  moaned and shuttered. Damn, I couldn't wait anymore... I got up and adjusted my cock against her p****.

"Aaaaww......!!!!? "She moaned  and arched her back against me as I plunged her hard.
"F***"  she wailed and I gripped her neck pounding her hard without pity. "Oh God.." . She muttered and moved her hands behind me grabbing my buttocks and urging me to go harder. Dang! I lost it. I grasped her little breasts and rammed her hard watching her soft ass bouncing against me.

" Aaaaww.... Aaaaww..... Aaaaww..... Dad.... Aaaaww..... Damn it..... Yes..... Aaaaww..... Harder..... " She kept wailing and I nearly went insane. I groaned and kissed her neck as I held her against the wall pounding her with every strength in me.
"Aaaaww!!!!!"  She finally wailed and cried why I felt her milk all over me. I took a deep breath and reduced my pace. I then paused and pulled away from her turning her around. I kissed her and grabbed her ass lifting her up. She gasped and wrapped her legs around me kissing me crazily. The feeling of her soft little breasts against my chest made me lost it. I held her against the wall and adjusted my length against her cunt driving straight into her core.

"Aaaaaaaaw.......! ".She  wailed and tightened the grip of her arms around my neck. I kissed her and r rammed her hard against the wall with the relentless trickle of water descending upon us from the shower. She tightened  her legs around my waist and arched her back against the wall moaning with each thrust.

"Oh god... Dad ..... I'm going to die ......"  she moaned and I bent my head claiming her smooth pink erect little teeth with my lips.
"Aaaaww... Aaaaww.... Aaaaww.... Aaaaaaaaw....." She wailed with each thrust wrapping her arms tightly around my head as I assaulted her nipples.
"Oh f***.." . She groaned and squirted against me but I didn't stop.