MOM WORRIES

MARILYN'S POV

"Marilyn are you there?" She  asks but all I can feel is pleasure. Extreme one at that .... I feel like I am going to explode. Frederick is now pounding me hard like he is planning to kill me anytime soon, obstructing my mouth from making a sound. I shiver with brain twisting pleasure in his arms, whimpering softly. I want to die.

"Marilyn.....!!!"  Mom calls again and he lets go of my mouth kissing me softly.

"Tell her you are very fine."  He whispers against my lips and I gasp as he digs deeper into my core. I wrap my arms tightly around him and shiver uncontrollably.

"Mum..... Aaaaww..... " I  manage to call her.

"Marilyn ... Are you okay? you don't sound alright." She called and I hear the door click. Dad pins me to the bed and pounds me harder making me go insane... He shuts my mouth immediately.

"Don't be scared. The door is locked...." . He whispers and keeps smashing my pussy with his wicked brutal huge length.

"I am fine m.... Mom... Aww...."  I manage to say and cling to him gasping for air with my legs tight around his waist. His thrusts suddenly become unimaginably wicked and I find myself in the celestial City, crossing my eyes immensely with brain destructive pleasure as I explode and milk up his huge length but he didn't stop.

" Are you sure? "Mum  calls and I bite my lip. Why the f*** won't she just go away?

"I am fine .........!"  I manage to say aloud with a whimpering voice. " I will be with you soon... J... aaaww.... J... Just... Just... B... Busy... W... aaaww....With sch... School stuff....."

"Ookkaayyyy .... If you say so. I will go check out for your dad." She says and we hear nothing anymore. My entire system is so giddy and I alive in ways I have never felt. I... I want more... I want all of him god dammit! I hear him groan and then he kisses me increasing the intensity of his pounding.

"Yes... Yes... Yes."  I whisper and soon we both explode one last time against each other gasping and clinging to each other to regain our senses. He chuckles softly and kisses me slowly. God his lips are already turning me on...

F*** what is wrong with me? When the hell did I get this so addicted? I kiss him crazy like my life depends on it and he caresses my breasts while I arch my back in ecstasy.

"Shit ......."  I hear him mutter and claim my nipples with his soft lips. My eyes spin. I don't want this moment to end. I want him to be here with me ....... forever... F****** the shit out of me till I can get rid of this fast building addiction for him.

"I have to go..."  He whispers and my heart falls. "Your  mum is looking for me."  He explains and I reluctantly but immediately let him go. I watch as he dresses up quickly and gives me one last kiss. "I'll see you tonight..."  He says and I blush. I chuckle and blink.

"Okay..."  I reply back and he winks at me before slowly unlocking the door. My heart thuds with wonder... what if mum is at the corridor outside? I immediately leap from the bed, covering myself with the duvet and watch as he looks out slipping away slowly. I shut the door immediately and lock it quietly taking a deep breath. I lean against the door with my back and  to the ground.

I am so freaking pathetic ....... I bite my lip and smile. He said he would return tonight. My entire body feels alive just with the thought about it. I take a deep breath and blink  rapidly feeling my heart thudding in my chest. I....am...... So crazy. Mum... Mom almost got us right now. Why the heck am I thinking of f****** him again?

"S***" I mutter  and immediately walk up to my dressing room ........ I put on some clothes and find my way to my reading table. I sit and lean back shutting my eyes and taking deep breaths to align my thoughts. Nah ...... never they can never be aligned after the mind spinning sex I just had. My systems are still jumpy. I jiggle and shake my head uncontrollably.

"Man I'm going insane ......."  I say softly to myself and chuckle. I hear a knock on my door and my head turns sharply to it. Who the f*** is that?

"Who's there?"  I ask as I stand from my seat.

" Oh, it's your mum sweetie."  I take in a deep breath and approach the door. I grip the doorknob for a while and gulp. It's ok Marilyn she doesn't know. Nah, she can't. I slowly open the door to see a worried look on her face.

"Hello sweetie."  She says softly and walks up to me examining my every frame. "Are you alright? you sounded like you were in pain before. " She says and I chuckle.

"Don't  bother, mom. I am fine, completely okay. It was something else, no need to put some thought into it. " I say with a grin and she raises an eyebrow at me.

" Hhmm ........ really?"  She asks and I chuckle at her funny expression.

"Yeah. I am totally cool, want to come in?" I ask and she scoffs.

"Don't  tempt me. I have an important work to do so stay cool." She says and pats my shoulder standing before me. "Next time I show up at your door knocking, don't hesitate to get the filty wood open for me. You made me get frightened today I must admit. " She says and I smile.

"It  won't happen again I promise."  She stares at me for a while with a big smile and shakes her head.

"All right."  She says and walks away. I exhale deeply and bite my lip. What now? Am I going to get disappointed or not tonight?

What will be my fate tonight?? That, I have no freaking answer to.