MONITORED

----------------~[MARILYN'S POV]~-----------------

LATER THAT EVENING..

I glance at the pink flay flowered skirt I am wearing, barely reaching my knee and adjust my shirt. It's not like I'm going to a party. I just need to visit the club where I can find a fellow to fuck the shit out of me. I shake my head feeling my pussy clench at the thought of getting handled by another. Damn, I really can't wait to get to the club.

I step out of my room slowly and walk through the corridor after it admiring the beautiful red carpet rug along the way. This entire edifice is such a sight to behold and it still feels like a dream to be living in such a mansion. I step out to get to the veranda overlooking the large white sitting room. Dad and Mum are seated by the dinner table. They seem to be hard in a discussion about something important .
I wonder where Steve is but I shake it out of my head.

He's a grown man and can definitely handle himself. Oh yeah. I walk down the stairs and make myself visible to my parents who are so deep in a discussion at the dinner table. I tap my feet loudly on the floor to get their attention as I step down the stairs and they both look up.

Mum smiles the moment she sees me. "Stepping out?"  she asks and I nod.

"Yeah sure I just want to have a little look around." I say it and notice dad frown.

"  Are you sure about that? " He  demands and I glare at him. How the fuck is that his business? He has finally rejected me completely and wants nothing to do with me again so what now? I chuckle and shake my head.

"Of course. I'm sure."

" Are you sure you will be able to find your way?" He asks again and I glare at him furiously. Why the hell is he so suddenly interested in my movements? Or is he now finally interested in going back to his vomit? I sigh with frustration and shake my head.

" I am not a kid Dad I will surely be able to find my way." I say and turn around towards the door.

" Uuuh wait, Marilyn. I checked the weather forecast and there's definitely going to be a cold out there. Why don't you put on some jackets before stepping out?" Mum says and I respond with a smile.

"Thanks. " I  step back up the stairs towards my room and quickly grab a blue jean jacket. Then I rushed down back the stairs and walk past them.

" See you later guys."  I say ignoring dad's intense piercing stare. I don't understand why the hell he's all of a sudden interested in me after telling me he can't return back to his vomit. Anyways I am not ready to think about him right now. What I need to focus on right now is getting to the club and finding a cute hunk that will be 100 times hotter than that demon of a stepfather to give my pussy a full blast.

If anyone had told me a month ago that I am going to become this perverted in the next one month, I would have stabbed the person to death. Well, all thanks to my new stepdad, he has opened up a vacuum in me that seems unable to fill up. And I really can't help it. All my body wants every freaking time is a powerful dose of sex to cool off and right at the moment my inner organs are shivering with crazy want for it.

Since he promised he won't be visiting me anymore, I guess I just have to get it outside. Perhaps I should be able to get a boyfriend in the process. That should be far better than fucking my dad after all.

I step out of the house and breathe in the fresh evening breeze. Oh my. What a beautiful evening to get fucked bloody.

-------------~[FREDERICK'S POV]~----------------

My organs are vibrating. My brain is glitching. My anger at the moment is seething. Why? I know exactly where she is going. I know precisely the place she is going to and what purpose she has in mind. But for some reason unknown to me, my system doesn't seem to accept it. I can't focus on what Joan is explaining to me at the moment and all I can see are images of another fellow manhandling her probably in a secret place. I freaking can't take it. She is mine and mine alone. No other Man should have her.

What the hell was I thinking to tell her she is my vomit moments ago? Dang it I was so stupid. I don't know why this particular thought decided to come to her mind but geez...... aaaargh. I don't want her fucking another man. Her body is mine to see and feel. Nobody else's. Fuck.

I didn't realize I am squeezing the document paper before me till Joan  calls my attention.

" Frederick.... Frederick you are squeezing the documents please." She calls my attention and I immediately snap my gaze back to her and the table to see the documents squeezed in my palms.

"Shit."

" Are you okay? Something seems to be bothering you." She asks staring at me concerned. I look at her with a wry smile.

"Nothing much. I guess I am just not comfortable with leaving Marilyn alone since she's new in this place. " I say and she chuckles.

"Come  on. Cut the little lady some slack please. She's grown up and she can handle herself okay." She says and that infuriates me. She has no idea her daughter is about to step into the club to probably get manhandled by a dozen men. My head feels like it's about to explode the moment that thought sets in.

"I don't know why I keep feeling this strong urge to follow her and watch her." I say and she laughs.

"Now  you're really becoming a very serious overprotective father. " She says and I scoff.

'Oh yeah an overprotective and possessive father that can't bear to allow his daughter to fuck another man because he's had a taste of her and it's so overwhelming that he can't seem to get enough of her.' I thought and shake my head.

"I can't seem to shake off this nervousness."

"  You are just worrying yourself over nothing Frederick, just let it go." She says and I groan. Does she really trust her daughter that much?

" Look Joan, whenever my instincts tell me something is going to be wrong, it never lies. I know I haven't told you this but sometimes at this time some crazy horny fellas storm the streets looking for hot sexy girls to lay and it has me worried." I say and she frowns.

"Are  you sure you're not making this up as an excuse just to trail her?" She asks and I scoff.

"Geez, why the hell are you not even being worried about leaving her alone out in the dark? do you really trust her that much?" I watch her as she shrugs and returns back to the papers she's writing on.

"Marilyn is a big girl and can definitely handle herself. She is eighteen years old for heaven's sake and she can't do anything that is deemed wrong in the sight of the Lord." She says and I scoff.

I nearly forgot that this family originally has a very strong faith in God. But all thanks to me, it seems I have made Marilyn to deviate from that faith. All she wants now is to get fucked crazy.

"Shit. I can't stop myself anymore Joan." I say and immediately stand up from my seat ignoring her constant calls to me to return. I pause at the door. "just keep up with the work, I am not going to disturb her, I am just going to watch I promise." I say and she looks at me with a huff.

"Why the hell are you just so stubborn these days?" She mutters and finally turns her attention to the papers. I step out the door and shut it. "But don't come back late please."  I hear her voice call back to me and smile before sprinting towards the closest club I know Marilyn is sure to visit.

It didn't take long before I get there and I step in avoiding the countless numbers of bodies on the dance floor going crazy. Oh I sincerely hope this is not the club she is currently in. Of all the clubs, this seems to be the craziest. This is where the wildest and craziest sex expenditures occur. This club shouldn't even be deemed as appropriate for anyone below the age of 21.

I sincerely hope she's not in here and begin to search around crossing over some drunk sprawled bodies on the floor. I smirk when I spot a lady being manhandled roughly at a corner by a huge muscular fellow.

I catch the sight of Marilyn seated on a long stool at the bar and I am about to approach her when I discover that she is not alone. I see that she is with a fellow and with the way he is smiling at her and touching her thighs, I can tell that something sizzling is definitely going to happen between them. I watch Marilyn bite her lip and placed her hand against the chest of the fellow. She.... she is definitely seducing him.

The fellow suddenly looks desperate and I watch him lift her up from the stool as they both drop their drinks against the counter. She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and I watch him carrying her away kissing her desperately.

What the heck... I can't actually believe she went through with this. I follow them secretly to avoid being seen till I find them in a red room. He is kissing her crazily and caressing her ass like she is his possession and I feel my blood boil. How dare he touch what is mine!!!!

Although I can't really blame him that much. Marilyn is such a hot lady that any man who sees her will feel the immense urge to take her to bed but not when she is mine alone to taste. I am definitely going to knock this knucklehead about to hit her to sleep if he ever lays his hands on her.

MY NEW NOVEL ON WATTPAD IS PAID FOR PLEASURE. DONT FORGET TO CHECK IT OUT. ITS A SIZZLING HOT SWEET ROMANTIC NOVEL. CHECK IT OUT AND YOU WON'T HAVE ANY REGRETS. ❤️❤️😘😘

INSTAGRAM @excel_arthur