INSATIABLE CRAZY LUST

-----~[MARILYN'S POV]~-----

Well, we changed our minds. It seems like the guys needed extra comfort and cushioning so we are now in a fuck room , I, the only white little lady surrounded by seven tall muscular huge sweating horny black guys.

" Aaaahh... Aaahhh.. aaahahahh!!!!"  I keep moaning continiously as Marcus pounds me hard against the bed, gasping with each thrusts.

"Fuck baby. Damn it. Damn It damnit."  He keeps moaning and arches his back as he slams my cunt from behind. The both of us are groaning and gasping as he increases his pace taking us quickly to the climax.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes..!!!"  I wail and grip the bedspread. "Fuck .... Aaaaahhh!!!"  My orgasm tears through me and Marcus's follows. We groan against each other and breathe hard trying to recover from our high.

Marcus chuckles and pulls away from me. "That's great. Thanks baby."

Another  guy takes over and turns me around to face him not even giving me the utmost opportunity of waiting to recover from the extreme shock of my pleasure.

"Aaaaahh!!!!"  I grip the bedspread and arch my back as he thrusts into me and with his eagerness, I can tell he is about to explode. His pounding is precise and accurate I am seeing stares as he ravages my core.

"Fuck!!!! Aaaah!!" I Wail and he hugs me tightly moving his waist at a fast pace pounding me mercilessly.

" Fuck!!! You are so tight baby."  He groans and kisses my neck. "I  am so not going to be kind with you. I am not your boyfriend." He groans and soon enough the wicked clapping sound of his pounding into me heightens.

" Aaaah!!!!! Aaaaaahhh!!!!! Fuck!!!"  I keep wailing and screaming, clinging to him as he expands my cunt.

"Oh god!!!"  He groans. "Fuck!!! So tight." He rasps and arches his back massaging my breasts and hardening his pounding.

"Fuck!!!! Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!"  I moan and climax against him squeezing against his cock.

"Fuck baby...." . He rasps and suddenly pulls out his cock aiming it to my face. He spills his cum all over my face and shoves his cock into my mount. Dang. I suck hard against it and gaggle with my mouth filled with cum. I swallow the salty liquid and gasp for air as he moves away from me quiet satisfied.

Damn.... I am still trying to cool off when the next guy steps in. Oh god!!!! I am so freaking screwed tonight!! He grips me and makes me lay sideways against the bed. He plunges hard into me and pounds me heartlessly with the both of us groaning against the bed. I am shivering so intensely as he ravages my cunt slamming me hard and forcing out my non stop juices from dripping all over, soaking the bed.

"Fuck!!!! Yes. Yes. Yes.  !!!"  I wail as he grips my neck sideways and slams me hard.

" Aaaargh!!"  He groans and soon we both arch our backs. Ta Ta Ta Ta Ta , the continious wet sound of his pounding fills up the entire room. The atmosphere is hot and sweaty filled with the sweet salty smell of cum. We are both sweating and gasping as this fellow handles me when he suddenly lifts one of my legs placing it above his shoulder. Fuck!!?

I arch my back groaning as his ramming becomes so direct hitting the G spot. "Aaaaahhh!!!!"  I orgasm heavily and he groans while I milk him up.

"Fuck."  He groans and slips away from me spinning me around to back him. He pins me to the bed and grips my waist as he slams into me again.

"Aaaaahh!!"  I moan aloud with my face pressed to the bed.

" Damn. You have such a soft ass."  He groans and slaps my ass as he pounds me heavily forcing me to arch my back. Damn it. Why are black fellows just so heartless and heavy about their pounding?