15.THE RESURGANCE OF FEELINGS

[Time Skip to the third year after the wedding]

Lily and David are now married for 3 years and they have grown even closer to each other in these last few years. David knows how much Lily loved Aroan and he makes sure he makes her happy at every chance he gets. He wants to make her forget about Aroan and he wants to be so good for her that she never misses Aroan again.
And David has been making Lily really happy. They have been having a great marriage and they have been building a strong relationship together. But even though David is doing all this to please Lily and to make her happier, she is still not over Aroan completely.
And she is still thinking about Aroan a lot and she is missing him quite a bit. She can't stop thinking about the good times they had together and she can't stop thinking about the life they could've had together.
But the fact is, she is married now and she can't turn back the clock. All she can do is try to be happy with the life she has now, and she wants to be happy with David. But even though she wants to move on, she can't stop thinking about Aroan completely.
And David has noticed that Lily is not completely happy with their marriage. He knows that she is still thinking about Aroan and he knows that he can't replace Aroan. He tries his best to make her happy but he feels like he is always falling short. He feels like he is always competing with Aroan and like he is always losing that battle.
And this has been making David a bit sad too. He feels like he is not good enough for Lily and he feels like she is unhappy with him. He feels like she is still thinking about Aroan and that she is not completely over him. And this makes him feel insecure and makes him feel like he is not doing enough to make Lily happy.