09.A BROKEN HEART AT A WEDDING

[Time Skip After One Week At the Wedding Ceremony]

Lily's Pov:

Today Aroan is getting married. I wish I was his bride and he was my groom. But it's too late.He is getting married today.I need to forget him.And,I need to move on too.I was watching Aroan and Lia talking with the guests. Aroan is looking very happy today.I never saw him that much happy. And Lia too.They were looking adorable together. Aroan is looking very handsome today.He was my safest place.My bestfriend and my secret keeper.
Suddenly,Aroan and Lia came to me. Lia came and hugged me.I hugged her back.
"Thanks for attending our wedding Lily.We are reallyhappyto see you at our wedding ceremony"Lia said.
"It's Okay. I am happy to attend your wedding said.
"Lily we have to go now. The Wedding is going to start soon."Aroan said.
"Yeah,sure. You should go now."I said with a smiley face.
They left from there. I am really very sad today. But, l am happy for Aroan today. He found his true love. I hope that he will be happy forever.
[Time Skip After The Wedding]
The Wedding Ceremony has ended. I came from there and started to cry alot. I have to forget Aroan.He's married now.I am really sad today. I don't know what to do.How did I control myself at the wedding ceremony. But,I always have to remember that I always wanted Aroan to be happy. And he's happy now.I will move on.But, I can't forget about him. The beautiful and memorable moments with him.I will never forget those moments and those beautiful and lovely days I had with him.Aroan will be happy with Lia. Lia is a lucky girl.