11.THINGS MOVING TOO FAST

[Time Skip Tomorrow At The Mall]
I came to the mall with my fiance for the wedding shopping. David is such a nice and gentle guy.He reminded me about Aroan. We were gossiping and we were talking about our life.I don't know why I feel like I am with Aroan. I couldn't forget about him. But,I am not with Aroan right now.I am talking with my fiance now. After a month I will get married with David.He was trying to make me feel comfortable.I was glad that I am getting with a guy like him.But,he's not Aroan. But,I have already moved on.But,how will l gonna forget those beautiful moments and those beautiful days and memories? Aroan was my safest place.But,he's not mine.He's now another girl's life partner. My fiance dropped me at my house.But,when I was with him,I was just thinking about Aroan. His behaviour his kindness is just like him.I knew David since childhood. He's my childhood friend. We used to play together in our childhood. But,he always reminds me about Aroan. Aroan is happily married with Lia now.Aroan is one of the special person in my life He never made me disappointed.He was the reason of my happiness. I will never forget about him.He always made me love by telling jokes.He's my best friend. Aroan doesn't know that I fell in love with him. But,if he knows about it he might be very shocked. He likes me just as a friend.But, l fell in love with him. It's not his fault. I felt happy when he was around me.