13.THE BITTERSWEET GOODBYE

[Time Skip After One Week At the Wedding Ceremony]

Lily's POV:
Today is my wedding day. I was talking with the guests with my fiance David.Suddenly,Aroan and Lia came.When I saw Aroan, it reminded me our old memories. I tried to control my tears.I went to them with my fiance.I went to them and hugged Lia.
"Thanks for attending our wedding ceremony Aroan and Lia.We are glad to see you at our wedding. "I said.
"It's okay.We are also happy to attend your wedding Lily"Aroan said with a smiley face.
"We have to go now the wedding is going to start soon. "David said.
"Yeah. You guys should go now."Lia said with a smiley face.
I went from there with David. That day the love of my life and my first love got married. But,today I am getting married.

[Time Skip to the end of the reception]

Lily is feeling even more sad now. She realizes that she is going to leave all her friends here including Aroan and she is going to start her new life with David. And she is feeling very conflicted about this decision. She wants to stay here with Aroan and her friends but she knows that she can't do that anymore. Her life is about to change drastically.
And meanwhile Aroan also looks a bit sad. He is happy for Lily that she is finally moving on with her life and getting married. But at the same time he is also sad because he realizes that he will not get to spend as much time with her anymore. They are both happy for each other but they are still feeling a bit of sadness in their hearts.
Then the guests started leaving the reception and David wanted to take Lily home. Lily said goodbye to all her friends including Aroan and Lia. Aroan and Lia also said goodbye to everyone and they left. Lily and David left as well.

Lily felt sad and confused. She was happy for Aroan and Lia for getting married but at the same time she was sad for herself because she felt like she was missing something important. She felt like there was still something missing from her life. And she was confused because she didn't know what it was.
And now Lily is back home with David. She is about to start her life with him. But even though she seems happy and excited, inside she is still a bit sad. She still thinks about Aroan a lot and she still feels the lingering love for him.

Aroan and Lia also got back home. They are extremely happy with their marriage and they are looking forward to spending their lives together. But they also think about Lily a lot, especially Aroan. Aroan remembers the good memories he shared with Lily and he still has deep feeling for Lily. But,Aroan is sad that his best friend got married. Because, they can't spend times like before.