08.A FAREWELL TO A LOST LOVE

*After One year*

Lily Pov:

I was laying on my bed and reading my favorite novel. But,Suddenly my phone started to ring. Aroan called me.It reminded me that day.I controlled myself and picked up the call.

"Hello,Aroan? "I said.
"Hey,Lily.How are you?"He said.
"I am fine.What about you and Lia?"I said.
"We are doing great. Lily me and Lily are getting married next week we will be glad if you attend the wedding. "He said.
I controlled my tears.
"Yeah, sure.I will attend the wedding send me the location I will come."I said.
"Okay.So, I will send you the location now."He said.
"Bye for now and see you soon."I said.
"You too."He said.
I hang up the call.And,started to cry. It was really a sad and shocking news for me.But,he's happy with Lia.I need to forget him.He's getting married.
I will count my first love story as my incomplete wish. I need to forget it about him.His happiness is my happiness. He's really happy with Lia. Aroan deserves Lia. Lia is such a nice girl. I don't deserve a diamond like him.I have to move on.He likes me as a friend.But,l fell in love with him.It's not his fault. He's getting married in a week. I need to move on.l have to control myself.