Chapter 60

It has been a week since I spoke to Wooyoung about how I felt. This past week has been amazing. It turned out that somebody had seen Byeongho slap me and reported it to a teacher which ended up with him being expelled. Apparently he had also been caught before doing other things and had plenty of warnings so this was the last straw.

Wooyoung and I are perfectly back to our usual selves. I have been staying in Wooyoung's bed again and San has too. We might have had a bit of fun one night while San was at Yeosang's house. Wooyoung's parents had gone back to work on lates so we had no interruptions.

Tonight, Wooyoung had decided to take me out for a date so I am currently getting dressed. He said that it is somewhere quite fancy.

 He said that it is somewhere quite fancy

I decided on this outfit. I hope it was fancy enough.
(If you don't like it, just think of your own)

I then did my hair and makeup.
(You can all imagine how you would like it as we all have different hair and makeup styles.)

Once I was finished, I went downstairs to find Wooyoung to tell him that I am ready. As I walked down the stairs, I heard a gasp from San. I reached the bottom of the stairs and San ran to embrace me into a hug. "You look beautiful. Wooyoung is definitely going to be excited to see you." I laughed at San's comment and he let go.

"I hope he is as excited as you were." The two of us walked towards the living room where Wooyoung was sat. He turned around and his jaw had dropped.

"Baby, you look beautiful." He gushed. "You always look beautiful but you look different today. Did you get a haircut too?"

I nodded, extremely proud that he had noticed. Nobody ever seems to notice when my hair has been cut usually but Wooyoung did straight away. I love that he pays attention to small details. "You look absolutely amazing Woo. My boyfriend is so handsome." I beamed, pulling him into a short hug.

"Shall we get going?" Wooyoung asked, holding his hand out to me.

"Sure!" I held his hand and he lead the way.

"Have a great night and don't forget to be back before 11pm." San jokingly teased.

"Ok dad." Wooyoung and I said in sync and laughed. The two of us walked out of the door and towards the car.

Wooyoung being the gentleman he is, opened the passenger door for me. "Thank you." I beamed as I got in. Wooyoung closed the door as I put my seatbelt on. The only time before that I have had a guy hold the door open for me other than Wooyoung is when Byeongho held it after he found me at Seonghwa's party and he nearly slammed my hand in it. Wooyoung is the standard.