Chapter 42

"You like me?" I asked.

"I have liked you for a while. I just didn't realise at first until I began to get jealous of others talking to you. It has happened on a few occasions where I have seen you talking to other guys and it made me realise." Wooyoung spoke up. I looked around nervously and nobody was around still. We were quite far away from the house.

"Are you sure? You aren't just saying this because you feel guilty?" I ask. Maybe he doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

Wooyoung shook his head straight away. "I am certain. I am not just saying it. I really like you. Much more than a friend. I just didn't want to say that I liked you before because we are such good friends and I didn't want to ruin that."

I wrapped my arms around Wooyoung's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Straight away, Wooyoung kissed back. This time, the kiss had more emotion compared to the other kisses we shared before.

The two of us parted from each other with the biggest smiles.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Wooyoung suddenly asked me shyly. I nodded excitedly and we shared a short, sweet kiss again.

"What do you want to do about telling everyone?"

"Can we keep it between us and our friends for a bit. I'm not sure if I want to tell everyone yet. It's not that I don't want people to know about us but I- I..."

Wooyoung cut me off. "Don't worry. I understand what you mean. I want to keep it that way for now as well. Anyone who isn't important to us doesn't need to know. Although I may get a bit jealous if a guy comes up to flirt with you." Wooyoung teased.

"I might feel the same way if a girl comes up to flirt with you as well." I laughed.

"Don't worry babe. I will never flirt back with them." My heart sped up as he called me babe. 

The two of us went back inside hand in hand. I would have let go because we didn't want people to know but we always hold hands anyway so I guess people won't take notice.

Wooyoung took me back to the games room. All the guys were still there. Yeosang rushed over to me. "Are you ok? You rushed off so fast and you left for so long. We were beginning to worry that Wooyoung didn't find you."

"I'm fine. I just needed some fresh air and the talk that Wooyoung and I had helped too." I beamed.

"We are glad that you are alright." San said as he came over and embraced me into a hug. The rest of the guys nodded along in agreement.

Kevin came over and spoke up. " I'm sorry if what I said made you upset."

"What did you say to her?" Wooyoung frowned.

I turned Wooyoung towards me and tried to distract him before he blew it all out of proportion. "It doesn't matter now anyway." I then whispered "I will tell you later but it isn't anything bad so don't worry."

Wooyoung nodded and turned back to the others. "Don't worry. It didn't upset me and it cleared a few things up anyway." I grinned. Kevin's jaw dropped.

"What happened?" He whispered. I told him the details quietly making Kevin excited.

"I'm so happy for you!" He beamed. I know I have only known him since today but I feel like I can trust him and we will hopefully be close friends.

"We aren't really making it public though as we both want to keep it between us and our close friends for now." Kevin nodded, understandingly.

Kevin and I decided to sit back down on the sofa and talk more as we weren't really in a gaming mood.

I watched Wooyoung as he played basketball against Seonghwa on one of the machines. The two of them ended up being super competitive against each other. All of these boys in the room hated losing but I knew Wooyoung hated it the most. He is a brat when he loses games. Kevin went to play on the PlayStation with some of the guys so I decided to lay on the sofa, feeling a bit tired.

I looked over as Wooyoung began to jump for joy. He ended up beating Seonghwa by 3 points. It was a close game.

Suddenly, I found it hard to keep my eyes open as they kept fluttering shut. I tried hard but it felt impossible so I sat myself up so I could wake myself up.

Wooyoung came over and sat beside me. "Are you tired princess?"

"A little bit." I snuggled into him.

"Let's go to bed then." Wooyoung smiled down at me.

"No, no. It's alright. I don't want to spoil your night. Stay with the guys and carry on playing games. I will be fine." I pleaded.

"You aren't spoiling my night. I am getting tired anyway so I think we should head up to one of the spare rooms. I already put our clothes in one of the rooms anyway." I nodded, finally agreeing and Wooyoung pecked my forehead.

"Is something going on with you two? You are very close today." Jongho asked with a huge smile. This made all of the others stop their games to look over.

"We will talk about it in the morning but y/n is tired so I'm going to take her up to a spare room."

"Night." I yawned as I got up. Everyone else said it back and the two of us left to go to the spare room.

As we left I heard San say "there's definitely something going on with them." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

" I could hear the smirk in his voice