Chapter 16

A couple of hours later, Wooyoung and I had gotten ready for our day out. I had put my clothes from yesterday on but Wooyoung said we could stop by my house so I could get a fresh pair of clothes. I basically did everything else at his house other than my makeup.

The whole way to my house, we blasted some tunes and sang along. This past night with Wooyoung has really helped bring me out of my shell around him. He has made me feel comfortable and I also feel like I could do more things around him without feeling overly embarrassed about it unlike before.

As we arrived, I let Wooyoung come into the house with me so he didn't get too bored while waiting for me.

As we walked through the door, I heard what sounded like a stampede of elephants flying down the hallway.

"Y/N?" Wonho shouted as he came around the corner with Matthew following behind. They stopped running but slid across the floor as it was wooden. Luckily they didn't fall but it would have been hilarious if they did.

"WHERE WERE YOU? We were worried sick about you. We stayed up all night worrying about you. You didn't even answer your phone. You could have at least texted to tell us that you were ok." Wonho growled. He didn't look happy at all.

"I'm sorry that I worried you. I stayed at a friends house because I didn't want to be here and I left my phone here by accident."

"Did you stay at his house?" Wonho pointed to Wooyoung.

"Yes."

Wonho walked up to Wooyoung, giving him a 'death glare'. Wooyoung tried not to show any fear but I know he was slightly scared. You could see it by the look on his face. One thing Wonho loved was when people are intimidated by him because he knew that nobody would mess with him or anyone he is close with.

Wonho then broke into a grin knowing that he had succeeded in intimidating Wooyoung. "Nice to meet you, I'm Wonho!"

Wooyoung gulped. "I'm Wooyoung, it's great to meet you too!"

"He won't actually hurt you. He is just putting an act on." I whispered.

Wonho then looked over to me and asked "How come you didn't tell me about what Byeongho did to you before? I could have helped you."

I sighed. "I didn't want you to hurt him. I know that he hurt me but we shouldn't hurt him as payback. He will get what's coming for him one day anyway. We are going out soon so I'm going to go and get ready. Make yourself at home Wooyoung and Wonho, Matthew; be kind!"

I ran upstairs leaving the three together.

20 minutes laterI came back downstairs after I finished getting ready and realised that Wooyoung and Wonho had disappeared

20 minutes later
I came back downstairs after I finished getting ready and realised that Wooyoung and Wonho had disappeared. Meanwhile, Matthew was in the kitchen putting some cereal in a bowl.

Seconds later I heard shouting.

"YOU IDIOT!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"UGH!"

Oh shit!

I ran out of the living room and into the room where I heard all of the commotion. As I looked inside the room I was shocked.

They were playing video games together with headsets on. There was me thinking that they were arguing with each other when they were actually arguing with shouting at some random people who were doing bad at the game they were playing.

I decided to let them finish before interrupting them. I didn't want to put them in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

"YES!" The two shouted out. I'm guessing that the game ended well because they were literally celebrating as if they had won the World Cup.

"Are you ready to go Wooyoung?" I grinned as the two finished celebrating.

"Yeah. Let's go! It was great to meet you Wonho." The two gave each other a handshake.

Wonho replied "you too" and Wooyoung walked out of the room and went to put his trainers on by the front door.

"I like him a lot more than Byeongho. You should be with someone like him instead." Wonho whispered.

"He is lovely but he doesn't to want to be in a relationship with anyone." I laughed.

"He will want to settle down one day. Just because he doesn't want a relationship now, it doesn't mean that he will never want one."

"I guess so but I only see him as a friend." I replied then added "I'm going out anyway. I'll see you later Wonho."

"See you later!" He replied. I then walked to the door to see that Wooyoung had finished getting his trainers on.

"BYE MATTHEW!" I shouted so he could hear me.

"BYE!"

We walked out of my house and went straight to Wooyoung's car. I wonder if Wooyoung had thought of anywhere to go yet.

"Where should we go then?" I asked curiously.

"Do you like surprises?" He smirked.

"Yes, of course I do! Unless we are going to go to a dark forest where you end up murdering me. In that case, I don't like surprises." Wooyoung laughed as I spoke up.

"You watch way to many dramas y/n. I guess this can be a surprise then because I won't be murdering you."

"Promise?" I asked jokingly.

Wooyoung chuckled and held his pinky out. "Pinky promise!"

I wrapped my pinky around his which sealed the deal. I knew he wouldn't murder me but I just wanted to make him smile. His smile is so contagious and it boosts my happiness.

 His smile is so contagious and it boosts my happiness