Chapter 30

Y/N's PoV
It had been 5 days since I had been in hospital and I was finally getting released today. All of the boys have came to see me. Well, all but Wooyoung. He must be extremely angry with me to not want to come and visit. Honestly it really upset me. I still haven't told any of the boys what really happened and I don't really want to. I haven't even told my brothers what had happened to me. Mainly because they will be extra overprotective and will probably beat Byeongho to death. They just assumed that what I had told them before was the truth but it is far from it. I know Byeongho fully deserves that but I don't want the blame to be put on me. He will get karma in the end.

"Are you ready to leave?" Matthew asked as he came over to my side to help me.

"You know I have crutches to help me now so you don't need to lift me anymore?" I laughed. I'm lucky that I only got a few cuts and a sprained ankle from the accident. It could have been much worse. The only reason the hospital gave me crutches was because I am still struggling to walk but they said that it should be healed in a couple of weeks.

"I know but I want to help you as much as I can to make it easier for you." Matthew really is an angel. I would never wish for him to leave my side.

"What do you want for dinner when we get home? You can have anything you want. We can order a takeaway if you want but it's up to you." Wonho spoke up as he entered the room.

"Could we order from somewhere that sells burritos? I'm really craving one right now." I grinned.

"Definitely! I'm up for burritos." Wonho said.

Matthew nodded in agreement. "Me too."

Wonho grabbed my crutches while Matthew carried me out. I hid my face in embarrassment from all the people who were looking at us.

When we got in the car, I asked the two "is mum and dad home?"

"Nope! They were somewhere in Canada when I rang them again two days ago. I told them about the accident when it happened but the said that they can't come back as they are extremely busy with work." Wonho rolled his eyes.

"I bet they are." I mumbled sarcastically. We all knew that they probably weren't busy at all and that they just didn't care about me. For the rest of the journey, I just stared out of the window, watching the world go by.

As soon as Matthew pulled up to the house, Wonho quickly got out of the car and came to my aid to help me get inside. I'm so glad that I have such amazing brothers.

As soon as Wonho placed me on the sofa, a knock on the door was heard. Wonho went to get it and as soon as he opened the door, I heard the voices of my friends. They all came through to the living room and greeted me.

"How are you feeling? Is your ankle a bit better now?" Asked Jongho.

"It is much better. It only hurts a little bit now." As I looked around at the boys, I noticed that Wooyoung was the only one who didn't come. He is obviously still not happy about the accident but he didn't know the full story so he is still going to be annoyed. I wonder if it would change anything if he knew the truth.

"Do you all want to watch a movie? I would suggest going in the pool but you guys have no swim shorts and I can't go in the pool." I shrugged.

"I'm up for anything." Yunho answered and sat down next to me. The others joined us too after hearing "yes" and "sure" from them. I asked them to choose what they wanted to watch and they chose Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Of course they did. They all love Harry Potter. Wonho brought us all some snacks and drinks in, then went back up to his room. I opened the packets of tortilla chips and popcorn then passed them around for everyone to eat. Once we were ready, San pressed play using the tv remote and we began to watch the movie.

No one's PoV Half way through the movie, y/n's eyes began to droop and she began to relax herself making her slowly fall into Yunho's shoulder

No one's PoV
Half way through the movie, y/n's eyes began to droop and she began to relax herself making her slowly fall into Yunho's shoulder. Yunho looked over in shock but then realised that y/n had fell asleep. Yunho put his arm around her shoulder and placed her head on hip lap to make it more comfortable.

After another 10 minutes, all the boys had now fallen asleep so they didn't hear the front door open.

"What is this?" Y/N's mother snarled in disgust making y/n stir but not wake up fully. That was until her mother shook her to wake her up. Y/N jumped up in shock and her mother pulled her along hurting her ankle as she did. The two got in to the kitchen when she spoke up.

"What do you think you are doing whoring around with those random boys?"

"They are my friends." Y/N mumbled.

"Yeah right. I saw you cuddled up to one of them. You have Byeongho! He is your boyfriend, not some nobody who will go nowhere in life."

"I AM NOT WITH BYEONGHO AND I AM NOT GOING BACK TO HIM EITHER." Y/N screeched but was silenced with a slap to her face, making her whimper.

"Is everything alright y/n?" Y/N saw Yunho walk in and rub his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw y/n's mum.

"Hello ma'am. Sorry to interrupt. I will just wait in the living room for you to fin..." Y/N gave Yunho a pleading look to not leave her alone which he noticed.

"We are finished talking now anyway." Y/N mumbled, limping away from her mother and over to Yunho.

"What's your name, young man?" Y/N's mother asked giving him a glare.

"Jeong Yunho, Ma'am." He bowed politely. Y/N's mothers eyes widened in shock.

...............................................................

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Why do you think y/n's mother is in shock?