Chapter 20

We had all finished our dinner now and the food was delicious. I had fajitas and nachos for my food as the guys had told me how amazing they were from here. They were definitely right about that.

We are now on our way to Jongho's house. It was Wooyoung, Jongho and I in Wooyoung's car. I noticed that Jongho didn't have his seatbelt on which made me feel anxious.

"Jongho, you don't have your seatbelt on." I reminded him.

"It's alright. We are only 5 minutes away now so it doesn't matter." He replied.

"Please put your seatbelt on Jongho. What if we get in to an accident?" I tried to persuade him.

"Wooyoung drives safely anyway so I will be fine." He refused again.

"JONGHO, JUST PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON!" I screeched in panic as my head felt heavier.

"Ok." Jongho mumbled, placing his seatbelt over him and fastened it.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and stared out of the window, trying to focus on avoiding a panic attack. I didn't speak or look at the guys for the rest of the journey. I know that Wooyoung drives safely but I also know that other drivers don't and anything can happen when there are idiots on the road.

We came to a stop and Jongho had got out the car leaving Wooyoung and I.

Wooyoung let out a sigh. "Are you alright y/n?" I just nodded in response not wanting Wooyoung to see my tears. I wiped my eyes then looked over to him. As soon as our eyes locked, Wooyoung pulled me in for a hug.

After a few minutes, I spoke up. "I'm sorry for stressing over something that seems so stupid." I sniffled.

"It isn't stupid y/n. Jongho should have been wearing his seatbelt. Don't ever think that what you said was stupid because you were trying to keep a friend safe at the end of the day." Wooyoung explained.

"I was 12 when I experienced something really bad happen." I paused for about 5 seconds then carried on. "My dad was driving home from a meal that we all went to. We came to a set off traffic lights that were green so we drove on thinking that it was safe because a green light is safe to go through. However, it wasn't because a truck came towards us and crashed right in to us which made our car then collide into another car. It turned out that the man was so high off a drug that he couldn't see the red light. I ended up in hospital for 6 weeks with injuries but everyone else was fine."

"Sawmill street crossing." Wooyoung murmured. That was where it happened. How did he know?

"H-how?" I stuttered not being able to finish my sentence.

"I was in the other car." Wooyoung breathed out making me gasp in shock.

"You were?"

Wooyoung nodded. "I was with my family. Luckily, we all made it out safely with the odd bruise or cut. I understand why you were so worried about Jongho's seatbelt because if we didn't have our seatbelts on, we probably wouldn't be here today."

"I just wanted him to be safe." I mumbled.

"I know that and he will realise that too." Wooyoung pulled me into a hug. He then released me from the hug and went to get out of the car but paused, turning back to me.

"My pick up line earlier was better than that waiters, wasn't it?" He asked with a pout.

"It might have been." I smirked.

"Thanks for planning a day out for us today. You really made me feel better after last night." I was grateful for everything he did. Most people would have just spent time at the other persons house but Wooyoung decided to go the extra mile.

"No problem y/n. I would do anything to cheer you up." He grinned.

The two of us got out of the car and went straight inside to find the others. Wooyoung walked straight through the house and into the garden where all of the others were. As we walked towards the guys, I noticed that Jongho had an outdoor bar to get the drinks which was pretty cool.

"You go and chill with them

"You go and chill with them. I will get our drinks." Wooyoung gestured towards everyone. As I walked over, I noticed that a space was free between Yunho and Hongjoong so I decided to sit there.

"What took you and Wooyoung so long to come in y/n?" Mingi asked smirking.

"Oh, we were just talking about something." I mumbled, clearing my throat.

'Way to go y/n. That doesn't sound suspicious at all.' I thought to myself sarcastically. I looked around and everyone had a suggestive look on them. I decided to ignore it and change the subject, not wanting them all to know about our conversation.

"So when are San and Yeosang coming?" As I spoke up someone replied from the other side of the garden.

"THE PARTY IS HERE!" San exclaimed as he skipped over then jumped in the air doing a fist bump with Yeosang following behind. San always chose to make interesting entrances when he gets to places. Once, he walked over to us while we were sat at our seats in a restaurant and walked as if he was on a runway. Everyone in the room was staring at him already from the walk but then he did this as he got to the table and you could literally hear gasps from girls around us.

The guys all laughed but I was just as shocked as everyone else

The guys all laughed but I was just as shocked as everyone else. I got used to it though when he did something every time a situation like that came up.

"Let's play a drinking game!" Wooyoung grinned as he brought our drinks over and a huge bottle of a spirit I didn't know the name of.