Chapter 40

Friday 9:00pm
Wooyoung and I had just finished getting ready for the party. We went downstairs so we could get our footwear on and leave for the party.

"You look beautiful!" He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed at his compliment but luckily my makeup hid the pink tint in my cheeks.

"Thank you! You look amazing." I replied.

This was the dress

This was the dress. (If you don't like it, imagine your own choice) <3

The two of us took a few selfies and mirror pictures before leaving making sure to add silly poses at the end

When the taxi arrived, we went straight out. We made small talk with the driver on the way there and said thank you as we got out. When we arrived, it looked extremely busy. We must be quite a bit later than everyone else.

The two of us looked around as we walked through the busy hallway. Everyone had made an effort and dressed up for the party in the 'dress to impress' attire which was great.

"Some of the guys will most likely be in the kitchen." Wooyoung nudged me and held my hand to lead me there.

As the two of us walked, I could feel some stares. I looked around and a few people were staring, including the girls that Wooyoung confronted before. I turned away quickly and carried on walking, feeling anxious.

'They won't hurt me. I am with Wooyoung.' I thought to myself. I gripped on to Wooyoung's hand a bit tighter which made him look down at me in concern. I smiled at him letting him know that I am alright.

As soon as we made it to the kitchen, we saw Mingi, Yunho, and Jongho. We walked to them and Wooyoung began embracing them all. I gave them a wave and a small "hey." I'm unsure of why I felt so shy all of a sudden. Maybe it was all of the people here. It's much bigger than Seonghwa's party.

"Do you want a drink?" Jongho asked.

I nodded and said "yes please." Jongho began making it and I began talking to the others.

"Thanks for the invite Yunho, it seems like it is going to be a great night." I spoke up.

"You are always welcome anytime." He grinned.