Chapter 4

After I calmed down, we decided to show each other our dance skills. Wooyoung and San shown me a routine they did together and it was amazing. They were both so talented and their dancing was so mesmerising.

I thought that San was the best dancer I had came across but Wooyoung was definitely on par with him.

"That was incredible. I think that you two are the best dancers I have ever seen in person." I exclaimed.

We decided to call it a night and got ready to go home as it was already 10:00pm. San and Wooyoung walked me back home. I insisted that I was fine and that I could go home by myself but they refused.

"It's too dangerous for you to walk around on your own at this time of the night."

On the way home, we had planned to learn a new dance all together next time we all came to the studio.

"I can come in any nights except for tomorrow as it's my brothers birthday and we planned to go out for a meal." I told them.

"I normally go to the studio most night. I just don't do Mondays and Fridays." San answered

"I come every night except for Sundays and Fridays! Will you be able to do Tuesday?" Wooyoung asked me.

"I should be able to. I will let you know for definite at college on Monday." I replied.

"Well, this is my house. I will see you on Monday!" I waved goodbye and walked to my door.

"Bye y/n!" San and Wooyoung both shouted and waved. I waved back one last time and went inside.

As I got inside and took my trainers off I heard my brothers call me. "Y/N, is that you?" Matthew asked and I heard footsteps coming to the door. I looked up and saw both of my brothers.

 I looked up and saw both of my brothers

"Where have you been? It's too late to be out on your own

"Where have you been? It's too late to be out on your own." Wonho worried.

"I was with my friends and don't worry, they bought me back home." I groaned. They are so overprotective but I guess it's because they care.