Chapter 38

"Excuse me Sir. I need to go to the restroom." I spoke up and got out from my seat before the teacher even said anything.

"Class has only just started y/n. You can wai..." before he could finish his sentence, I was out of the door.

I can't believe Byeongho decided to transfer and join my class. Why couldn't he just stay where he was before? I could already tell by the look on his face that he was up to something.

I didn't bother going back to class as I wouldn't have been able to focus anyway so I just went to a café nearby. I ordered a vanilla iced latte and sat in there until I finished my drink. I then went back but went to our hangout instead of class.

When I got to the rooftop, I found San still asleep on the bench. I sat on the bench next to the one he was on when it squeaked making san shoot up in fright.

San looked over to me and sighed in relief. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I mentioned.

"Don't worry y/n. It just made me jump a little." San told me.

"San?" I asked

San nodded.

"Has everything been alright recently?" San gulped when I asked him.

"Yes, I'm fine. I have just been really tired recently." San tried to sound convincing.

"If there is ever anything you wanted to talk about, you can come to me if you feel comfortable enough." I wasn't convinced that he was alright but I didn't want to keep pestering him.

"Thanks y/n." He smiled and hugged me.

"Why aren't you in class anyway?" He asked.

I sighed. "There is a new guy in my class and it turned out to be my ex so I left as soon as the class started."

"The guy who hurt you?" I nodded in reply.

"I feel like no matter how hard I try, I will never be able to get away from him. He just turns up everywhere."

San pulled me in for a hug and spoke up. "If he ever tries to come near you, come to one of us. Obviously in class that won't be possible but he won't be able to do anything to hurt you in class anyway as there are people around to witness anything."

I guess that's true. We stayed quiet and San kept hugging me.

Soon after, everyone started coming up here one by one. The only three who aren't here yet are Yeosang, Wooyoung and Yunho. All of us talked among each other about the party that was happening at Yunho's house on Friday night.

Suddenly, Yunho came up panting. We all looked over to him in shock.

"WOOYOUNG IS FIGHTING SOMEONE." We all stood up and scrambled our way downstairs to stop him.

When we got downstairs, we saw the two fighting and Yeosang just stood watching it along with the other students.

I walked closer and screeched "STOP!" And went closer but I was soon shoved away and fell to the floor. Luckily, Seonghwa broke my fall by trying to catch me but not quite gripping me fully in time so it didn't hurt much.

"Don't interfere you b*tch!" Byeongho snarled. Seonghwa helped me up off the floor and held me close, protecting me.

"That's it. You are going to die today." Wooyoung hissed. Byeongho grabbed Wooyoung's shirt where the neckline was, lifting him off the floor and pushed him up against the wall.

"Why are you even sticking up for her? She is an insecure bitc..." Byeongho got cut off when Wooyoung lifted his leg up and kicked Byeongho in the stomach causing him to let go of Wooyoung.

Wooyoung then brought his fist to Byeongho's face. Wooyoung was unable to do anything else to him as the guys grabbed the two to separate the fight.

San, Yeosang and Yunho grabbed Byeongho while Jongho, Hongjoong and Mingi grabbed Wooyoung. However, Wooyoung did try to get out of their grip but didn't succeed due to Jongho's tight grip.

Wooyoung still looked furious but as I walked towards him, his expression softened. The crowd started to disperse. Jongho, Hongjoong and Mingi let go of Wooyoung. He then brought me into his tight embrace.

"I wouldn't get too close to her if I were you. She will end up leading you on for a whole year and not even sleep with you. You will have to get a side hoe if you want any action." Byeongho smirked before leaving knowing that it would rile Wooyoung up again.

Wooyoung went to let go of me but I just gripped him tighter. "Just leave him. He likes to see people retaliate." Wooyoung sighed but listened.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I held out my hand which he took and walked him towards the rooftop. The rest of the guys followed along.

I looked in my bag for things I may need to clean Wooyoung up with. I didn't have antiseptic wipes but I had cleansing wipes which will have to do for now. None of the cuts on his face were deep so I just wiped them carefully so that they didn't open up again. Wooyoung hissed as the wipes stung his face. Mingi and Jongho snickered at his reaction. He is such a baby! A cute one.

"How did you know he was Byeongho? You never met him before." I blurted while finishing cleaning Wooyoung up.

"He was on a video call, talking bad about you to someone and when I heard the other person say his name, I knew it was him so I confronted him when he ended the call and that is how the fight happened. Plus, I had seen him before at the party that both met at so I recognised his face as well." Wooyoung explained.

"Oh yeah. I forgot that you had seen him before. You are way to brave going up to him."

"Why?" Wooyoung asked confused.

"Because he is so tall and muscular. I wouldn't want to get into a fight with him by just looking at his appearance. I know how it ended for me last time." I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"He will never hurt you again and I will make sure of it." Wooyoung heard my last sentence.

"We will all make sure he never hurts you again." Hongjoong added. Everyone else nodded their head in agreement.

I hope you enjoyed this drama filled chapter!!!