Chapter 31

"Jeong Yeri's son? As in the Jeong Yeri who owns Jini's?" She asked in a hushed tone. Yunho went to nod his head but I pulled him away before he could reply.

"We are going back in the living room." I mumbled to my mum. Yunho was clearly confused with my behaviour but I ignored his expression and carried on limping away. Jini's was my mums favourite make-up and skincare brand, and used it everyday religiously.

When we got back into the hallway, Yunho began to question me. "What happened in there y/n? I heard your mum shouting at you." Luckily he must not have seen her slap me.

"She just wasn't happy about everyone being at the house." I replied. She wouldn't have minded if it was Wonho or Matthew's friends but because it is me, she won't accept it. Yunho held my cheek and caressed it, making me flinch slightly.

He knew!

Did it leave a mark?

Did he see my mum slap me?

"Y/N, how long has this..."

I cut Yunho off, not wanting to talk about it. "Let's go back to the others. I think it's time you all go home."

"Y/N, please..."

I cut him off again. "Yunho, please just go home." I sighed.

As we walked into the living room, the guys had woken up. "Sorry but you are all going to have to leave now." I mumbled and limped to the door, getting my crutches on the way. The guys all stood up confused at the sudden notice but left straight away.

"Thank you for coming to visit me." I said to them all. They all gave me hugs and left.

As soon as the door shut, my mum came straight over to me. "Was that actually Jeong Yeri's son?" I shrugged knowing that she knew the answer.

She pulled me towards her and spoke up. "You best make sure he is interested in you otherwise you are going to end up alone forever." I limped away and went up to my room still upset from her slapping me.

For the rest of the night, I sobbed about many things until I passed out.

I awoke to my alarm, letting me know that I needed to get ready for classes

I awoke to my alarm, letting me know that I needed to get ready for classes. I didn't bother doing anything other than having a shower, brushing my teeth, drying my hair and getting dressed. I even missed out my skincare routine which I usually do every day without fail.

"Are you ready to go to classes y/n?" Matthew asked as he came with the car keys jiggling in his hands. I nodded and we both walked over to the car. The two of us hopped in the car and Matthew began to question me on the way.

"Why are you so quiet today?" I shrugged at his question.

"Are you Tired? Did you not sleep well?" He asked again. I shrugged.

"Are you going to speak at all today?" I shrugged again and just stared at the road ahead of me.

"Suit yourself then."

Once we arrived at the entrance I mumbled a "thanks" and got out of the car.

"See you later." Matthew shouted out the window. I waved and walked to my locker.

As I was walking, Wooyoung also walked by giving me a small gaze but more of less looked away as soon as he looked at me.

I arrived at my locker and grabbed all of the things I needed. I remembered that Wooyoung was the only friend of mine in this lesson which made me sigh. I also sat next to him as well. Will he talk to me today?

I walked to the classroom and Wooyoung was already sat in his seat. I went and sat in my seat too mumbling a small "hi". Wooyoung ignored me and just carried on staring into space. After a minute or two, he sighed and mumbled a "hi" back. We looked over to each other and Wooyoung's eyes widened.

"Have you been alright? Did you sleep ok?" I was confused about why he was even asking me this in such panic. Was I alright? No, not really. But how could he tell?

I just shrugged my shoulders knowing that if I answer, I will probably end up crying again. Wooyoung stood up and then held his hand out to me.

"What about class!" I asked.

"Your health is more important." Wooyoung held my arm and pulled me carefully away to the door and I used my crutches. We walked down the hallway and to a quieter area. As soon as we stopped, Wooyoung pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry y/n. I'm so sorry for being petty. I should have never ignored you. It was pretty stupid of you to run out into the road but I should have never ignored you because of it. I'm so so sorry!"

"I didn't run into the road randomly." I mumbled. I finally decided to tell him the truth. He looked up at me in shock.

"What do you mean?"

"Byeongho was following me so I ran but then he started running too. I ran as fast as I could and ended up running into the road. I just wanted to get away from him as fast as I could but I didn't realise that I was at a road."

Sorry again for updating so slowly

Sorry again for updating so slowly. I am trying my best to update but sometimes things don't go as planned.

I have just got back from Korea and it was honestly one of the best trips I have been on! It was amazing and I would definitely recommend it!