Chapter 14

After about an hour of walking around in circles then down random streets, I sat on a bench in a quiet area. I didn't know where I was but I liked it here. It seemed safe. The houses were an average size and they looked homely with a warm aura compared to mine. Yes, my house was big but I would never say that feels like home as half of the rooms are empty. It was just a shelter to me. I would rather have a small house that was homely than what we have now.

I went to get my phone out of my pocket but soon realised that I had no pockets meaning that my phone was still at home. I'm screwed!

I looked at my watch and it was 8:08pm. It was starting to get cooler as the time went by and I was soon shivering. It wasn't freezing cold but it was about 4 degrees celsius and it was really breezy making it feel even colder.

I put my knees up to my chest then put my legs inside my oversized T-shirt: stretching it a little bit to keep me a bit warmer.

As time went by, I was constantly shivering. I looked around the area again to see if I could recognise anything but I had no joy. I decided to start walking, to see if I could find any shops.

After another 10 minutes of walking, I ended up on a similar road to before but further away. Why am I so stupid? I never forget my phone. I wonder if my family are worried about me.

I walked up the road a little bit more and finally saw someone. Maybe they can help me. I tried to speed up so I could get to the person quicker but it was pretty impossible as my body is was so cold.

I was directly in-front of the person when I felt my legs give way.

"P-pl-please help!" I struggled to get out as I panicked.

"Y/N?" The person asked worriedly. It was a males voice but I couldn't tell who it was as my vision was blurred. The man picked me up and took me down the road. I no longer knew where the man was taking me as I lost consciousness.

I awoke in a unfamiliar room

I awoke in a unfamiliar room. It was a girls room but I was sure that a guy helped me. Posters filled the room. I could recognise the idols in the posters. They were the members of BTS.