Summary of book

In the heart of the bustling city, "Hunted By the Silence" unfolds as a thrilling tale that revolves around two seemingly inseparable mean girls, Violet and Sydney, whose lives take a dark turn when they attract the attention of an ominous stalker known only as the Fortune Teller.

Violet and Sydney are not your typical high school students. Their charm, beauty, and cunning nature make them the queens of their social circle, but their toxic friendship fuels jealousy and animosity among their peers. The story kicks off with a mysterious fortune teller predicting a future that sends shivers down their spines, warning them of impending doom.

As the fortune teller's predictions start to come true one by one, Violet and Sydney find themselves entangled in a web of fear and paranoia. The stalker's relentless pursuit becomes apparent through cryptic messages, unsettling gifts, and ominous whispers that follow them wherever they go. The once unbreakable bond between the two mean girls begins to crumble as suspicion and mistrust grow between them.

Desperate to unveil the identity of their tormentor, Violet and Sydney embark on a perilous journey to confront their past. Dark secrets, buried grudges, and a history of betrayal come to light as they race against time to escape the clutches of the Fortune Teller. Along the way, they discover that their actions have consequences and that karma has a way of catching up, even with the most cunning individuals.

As the tension escalates, the Fortune Teller's motives become clearer, revealing a twisted connection to Violet and Sydney's past. The story builds to a heart-pounding climax, where the two mean girls must confront their own demons and outsmart the Fortune Teller before it's too late.

"Hunted by the silence" is a psychological thriller that explores the consequences of toxic relationships, the power of karma, and the chilling realization that fate may not always be kind to those who manipulate and deceive. Will Violet and Sydney break free from the clutches of their relentless stalker, or will the whispers of fate consume them in the end?