༻Part 11༺

~~~Sydney POV~~~

When I started listening in on their convo. It made me feel, like I am listening  porn between Mr. Fine and Mia. I took a sip, of my homemade cocktail. I have been listening to these two poorly, flirting for an hour now.

You look so beautiful today - Mr. Fine cooed

Glad to sees you appreciate how I look. I did all of this for you- Mia stated

Okay, this is cute and all. But I need names.

Mwah Mwah Mwah Mwah

I threw myself on the bed when I heard kissing. Oh, Violet had the easiest job.

Oh Mia. You know exactly what to do.- Mr Fine moaned

Really you like that fine- Mia teased 

My  ears immediately perked up. When I heard names. I rose to my feet.

GOT YOU.

It kind of sucks knowing  that...well hearing Mr. fine is such a weirdo. 

Knock Knock

I quickly lowered, the volume and hid my cocktail.

"Yes." I yelled over the door. The door swung open

"Sydney " I looked at my dad as he walked in " I'm just here to tell you. I have a business, meeting tonight." 

I pouted at the news, walked to him, and gave him a hug. "I'll miss you, so much Dad." He hugged me back.

"I will miss you too. I got to go I'm running late." My Dad made his way out. I watched him disappear through the door.  I really wanted to follow him out, but I must partake in self-inflicted abuse.

Knock Knock

"Yes." I yelled over the door. The door swung open again.

I saw the butler enter the room. "Miss, are you ok? You stayed in your room, for several hours." I   smiled at his concern.

The time was 11pm. When I looked at it. My astonishment increased. I didn't realize it took me so long to gather   information.  "Yes.. Yes ."I blurted out.

"Well Alvaro is here." My Butler said. I am sure I had a confused look on my face. I shot out, of my bed like a rocket. 

"What does he want?" I asked in bewilderment. It's been so long. What does he want.

_________________________

As soon as I walked out.  I ran face first, with the sight of Alvaro face. As soon as I saw him, a dagger ran through my heart. I know I stain his conscience, because he never fails to remind me.

He was looking down. Then he looked up to meet  my gaze "I'm sorry." Were the first words, he said to me.

I bit my bottom lip  "You know you sound, like a broken recorder. Because you have been apologizing for the last 5 months"  I crossed my arms  "Okay, let's say. I forgive you. What is it you want?"

 "I  don't know forgiveness..... or maybe another chance." Alvaro said with a cheapish smile.

I rolled my eyes  " look I'm in a relationship with someone." I told him in a monotone voice.

Alvaro advanced by saying "I realized my mistake, and I had to let you know."

 "Oh, good. I should return merely, because you recognized your error." I said to him in a fake chirpy voice.

Alvaro said, "Yes, that would really be nice."

A smile started to grow on my face. And a wide one was already there on his.

Alvaro chuckled,  looked at me,  " Sorry for the conversation. It was getting too tense. I just had to crack. A joke." 

I declared " That was one of your problems." I took a breath. "Please just respect my relationship. I'm not  going to cheat on him. Unlike some people." I crossed my arms in front of me.

His face fell, like a ton of bricks Alvaro "guy had to try. A guy had to try. "But I really, miss you even if. it's just as a friend." He shrugged

I tilted my head, and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why are you with my car?"

His eyes widened, in shock when he realized  "Oh I forgot to tell you. Violet send me." He held out my keys.

"Wait she asked you?"  I could feel, the irritation boiling. Beneath my skin. "Thank you. " I took the keys from him. " I got to go."

Before he can say a word. I walked away. I started to dial Violet. I mentally cursed.  Because how could, she have involved him of all people.

As soon I walked in.  I heard. The weird noises than remember. I am spying on Mia and Fin.

I dragged my feet towards the laptop. I continued to call Violet she wasn't answering my calls. I looked at the time, it was 1 am. She's probably sleeping. 

"I love you, Mia." My ears perked up, at Mr. Fin's words. I legit jumped on the bed and crawled towards my MacBook. I started to hit the start recording button.

"Really?" I heard Mia hollered. I chuckled at her excitement.

I heard zips and shuffling  "I can't wait, to start a life with you Mia."

I heard more shuffles " I love you too. Jack Fine, I love you." She barked, like a dog. Over and over.

"I love you too Mia." I rolled my eyes at his words. I stopped recording. I sang a mental prayer that it was over. I sent it to Violet.

My phone starts to buzz. I jumped out of my bed like a kangaroo. Just the thought of Violet, being on the end of this phone. Which was on, the bed stand. My anger, was like a  Erupting Volcano. 

The anger was cooled, down by confusion. When I saw, it was that unknown number saying:

message certain things deserve to be snatched

I rolled my eyes. At the message.

You got some nerve, to be texting after. I asked who you were?- I responded back.

 I wasn't expecting the unknown number to respond. Then my phone buzzed again

I am your fortune teller- the unknown number stated

I chuckled at the message

Tell me something than- I wrote back

I'll either safeguard your life or ruin your life. Depending on whether, you obey my commands or not. - Fortune teller

I instantly felt more uneasy. Then my phone buzzed again. 

Certain things deserve to be snatched- FORTUNE TELLER