❣Part 9❣

~~~Violet Pov~~~

I stood at the end, of the hallway. Looking at Mr. Fine's door. Waiting for him to return. It's been an hour, since school ended. So, I sat there and waited.

BUZZ BUZZ

I pulled out my phone. And I saw it was Sydney.

You had done yet - Sydney

No.... But I'm still mad at you-Violet

Look I'll go to school on Monday. A fresh start-Sydney

Are you sure this is going to work- Violet

Yes, have a little faith- Sydney

I rolled my eyes at her responds. As I wanted too reply back. With a colorful, respond back. I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Violet, it's good to see you." I heard a deep voice. "It's good to see my top students."

I turned it around, I saw Principal Davis.

"Unlike your friend Sydney" Davis said, while rolling his eyes.

I tilted my head "Now that wasn't necessary. Sir" I defended my friend.

He just gave me a dry laugh, and I gave him a nervous smile.

"Speaking of Sydney is she okay?" He asked me.

"She's good. Why?" I asked confused

"Well according, to attendance. She hasn't come to school in over a week." Mr Davis spoke. He gave me a half smile.

I just bit my bottom lip

"You know what I mean. Right after the Candy situation." He had a fake concerned, look on his face.

I just took a gulp "I don't find it odd. Candy's brother, maybe she's just hurt." I insisted with a stern face.

"Yeah, but Branson came back 3 DAYS. After the situation" Davis continued

"People heal differently. What are you trying to say." I challenged

"Nothing. Just thinking out loud." He continued. "Well have a good day."

And just like that. He walked away with the wind. I can't help but feel, like a kid that got their hand stuck in a cookie jar.

I just pushed that encounter, to the back of my mind. Because I had no time, to think or be worried about him right now.

I looked up to see Mr. Fine opening the door. He had nothing in his hands.

I waited for a while; seconds turned, into minutes, and then it turned into hours.

I pulled out my phone dialed.

"Sydney ABORT MISSION. I have been waiting here for hours. Are you sure, you saw Mia with Mr. Fine."

"Yeah I'm sure. But just come back home."  Sydney sounded sad. "We will think of something else."

I saw Mia was walking down the empty way. With a red miniskirt and red heels. With a low cut shirt that showed her breast.

She swung Mr. Fine's door open. And strutted in.

Literally sat there stunned. For a moment.

"HEY , YOU ARE STILL THERE!" Sydney yelled over the phone

"YEAH, yeah. She Sydney show time." I stuttered over the phone " Call me in 15 minutes."

I grabbed my bag and walked down. To Mr. Fine's class.