Part 2

~~~Violet POV~~~

"Hurry up Sydney we don't have all day." I yelled to her in my passenger's seat.

I saw her running on the grass, with her heels. In her hands. "I'm here." Sydney said out of breath.

"Thought we were going with your car?" Sydney asked while putting, her shoes on.

I started the car, "Well, yeah.......... then I changed my mind."

Sydney chuckled "What influenced you, to change your mind?"

"I saw your keys on the kitchen table." I chirped.

Sydney exclaimed out laughing " What is this fake high pitch voice?"

I just laughed, because her laugh was contagious.

"It's so good to go out with you I just need a little brea....Wait why you wearing velvet gloves. It's hot?" Sydney asked.

I looked at the gloves "I thought, I should be a bit more sophisticated." I tried, to defend myself.

"We are going to Ben's house party. Put those in the glove box." She started laughing at my attempt to be classier.

But I did as she said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sydney and I walked into the house party.

"Let's get some drinks!" She whispered in my ear she, was as quiet as a bullhorn. I took her hand, we made our way to the drinks. Sydney grabbed two soda bottles. The were a bunch, of football players standing there.

"Did you ladies just get here? No Sydney and Violet you guys need to start off the night proper, with some shots of tequila." Ben said while lifting the tequila bottle. While the other guys cheered.

"Yes, one shot we are trying, to start off easy tonight boys!" I yelled over the music.

"YEAH, I want to leave remembering my name. UNLIKE last time." We all laughed at Sydney's comment. Remembering, the last time she was referring to.

Peter poured two shots and said, "A little good luck potion, to start your nights off with!" Sydney and I did a light cheers. And threw the shots down our mouths. The boys cheered. After I took, that shot. I quickly shook my head. As a jerk reflex.

I rubbed my hands together and grabbed Sydney's hand, "Boys thank you for this warm welcome, but we need to get going."

We left the boys at the table. We moved to the dance floor. No one was really dancing, everyone had a drink in their hand. So, Sydney and I let loose to the beat. We were winding and just allowing the music to control our hips.

Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turn around and looked, who it was. My blood ran cold. When I saw Brandson, "Mind if I cut in?!" He yelled over the music. Sydney jumped, in his arms saying, " Yes yes."

I didn't know why he asked me, it's clear I had no say in this matter. " Great. I'm going, to the third wheel all night!" I yelled over the music.

"I had a feeling you would say something like that." Branson pressed his lips together as he spoke " That's why I brought someone for you."

My eyes widen in curiosity, "Who?"

"My sister Candy she's, outside now." He laughed and then he turned around, and span Sydney around. Then started sloppy making out with him.

"Hahaha very funny." I walked away from the two love birds. To go outside to keep Branson's sister company. What else was I going to do?

As I walked out the front door the frigid air hit me in my face. My head was on a swivel, looking for Candy Branson's little sister. I saw her with her brown colored hair. She was arguing on the phone. I slowly walked up to her

"WHATEVER BYE!" Candy yelled at the phone and aggressively ended the call. She turned, around to see me and she jumped.

"It's rude listening, in on other people's private calls." She said sharply, she was digging in her bag-pack

"Well, it's rude to be yelling at someone over the phone." I said while raising, my eyebrow at her. She pulled out a blunt and started smoking.

"Does your brother know you smoke?" Candy narrowed her eyes at me, and blew out a puff

"Does Sydney know about you and my brother?" She scoffed " What are you doing out here? Besides getting on my nerves anyways?"

I twisted my mouth, " Your brother asked, me to check on you." She looked at me up and down slowly.

She let out a chuckle " You are supposed to be my babysitter." She threw the blunt on the ground and stomped on it " I'm going home, this party is lame anyway. If you see my brother, tell him my uber picked me up and my location is on"

I just shook my head, " You're a true delight to be around."

A smile grew across her face "You were having fun having around."

I tilted my head, "I was nothing, but trouble."

"My point exactly." She did a one-sided shoulder shrug.

Beep beep

"That's my uber. It was fun seeing you." She walked away and jumped, into the blue car. I mentally memorized. The license plate number, and walked back into the house. I went inside the house.

I went to the dance floor, and I didn't see Branson or Sydney. My head was on a swivel looking, for them. I checked in the kitchen. I didn't see them; did they leave me?

I walked up the stairs, and I saw a couple of people. Then I saw Branson, standing in front of a door. I fast walked to him, "Where's Sydney?"

"She's in the rest room." He pointed towards the door

"Oh.....okay we need to talk. Let's go down the hall." I invited him. He was hesitant, but he followed.

"Diggy wants you back." I asserted

He sighed " I knew this was coming . I'm done with the game." He snapped

"You might be done with the game, but the game isn't done with you." I continued.

He hit this fist against the wall, "Why would you want me to go back, to that life after last time?"

The bathroom door swung open, and Sydney walked out. She saw us and walked towards us.

"Drop it." He seethed, through his teeth.

Sydney slowly approached us is "Everything okay?"

I looked at Branson, his eyes screamed silence, "We fine!" I fumed, with a half smile

I crossed my arms over my chest, and walked down the stairs.