"She's wearing a dress?" Sam questioned as they walked far behind me.

Steve bit down on his tongue. "Yeah, I noticed."

Suddenly eyes of soldiers fell on me, all freezing at the sight of a 'civilian.' I smiled innocently.

"Do any of you know where Wanda Maximoff's cell is?" I asked with a smile. "No? Oh, okay then. I'll find it myself."

I pulled the guns out from behind my back, alerting the guards. They all started shooting, but I just walked straight. I lift my hands, starting to shoot. With every bullet, I hit someone, killing them. By the time I reached the end of the hall, the rest of my team entered, seeing me press the number of the elevator, heading for the lowest floor. They all stared at me as the doors closed, seeing dead agents lay everywhere around them. I smiled before the doors shut.

Looking down, I noticed my yellow dress had stains of blood on them. "Fuck," I complained as I looked up.

Slowly, level for level, the elevator lowered down. I started getting bored, knowing I was heading for level two-hundred-and-seven, knowing I was only on level thirty. I started tapping my foot, humming the light tunes of a song.

¯I was running far away, would I run off the world someday?~ Nobody knows~ Nobody even knows~ I was dancing in the rain~ I felt alive~ and I can't complain~¯

Suddenly the doors opened, showing me soldiers look at me with wide eyes. I groaned. "I'm singing here! Privacy?!" I lift my gun, sending for shots straight out, into each and every one of them. The doors closed and I smiled.

¯But now, take me home~ Take me home where I belong~ I can't take it anymore~¯

The doors finally opened for the lowest floor, and a smile spread on my lips as I exited the elevator. Down a small hall, there was a room surrounded by cages. Sure, everyone would call them cells, but their cages. I stood in the middle, looking around. Every cage was empty, all except one. I walked up to the glass, seeing someone sit in a curled-up ball in the corner of the room. She had asylum clothes on; her arms wrapped into materials in front of her body.

"God," I commented, grabbing her attention. "This place has no taste in fashion!"

With a wide smile on her face, Wanda stood up and rushed to the glass 'windows'. "Amber?" she questioned with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?"

I chuckled. "I'm breaking you out. God this place is awful. No decorations?" I shook my head. "Take a few steps back, please darling," I asked, before taking a few steps back myself.

Wanda did so, keeping her eyes on me. "Wait, you're wearing a dress?" she questioned.

I smiled. "I was a bit busy with a soldier, so I grabbed what I could."

I lift the guns in my hand, pointing them at the glass. I gave a bunch of shots, all in a circular motion. With wide eyes Wanda watched me as I lowered the guns, looking at the bullet holes in the glass, but it wasn't shattered.

"What now?" she asked, taking a step forward.

With a smile on my lips I stepped forward, before giving a punch in the middle of the circle that I had shot, causing the entire glass to shatter. I smiled, looking at Wanda. I lift my dress, removing a knife, before climbing through the hole. With on cut, I slit the asylum clothes open, freeing her arms.

"Great," I said as she stretched her arms. "Let's go."

I stepped back through the hole, before making my way back to the elevator. She followed me as I entered, pressing the highest level there was. We heard gunshots and glass shattering. She turned to me, a smile on her lips.

"Who's here?" she asked, seeing me check the bullets in the gun.

My eyes met hers and I smiled. "Well, from what I know, Steve and I arrived first, a few seconds before Nat, Sam, Clint, and Bucky. Further than that I have no idea."

Suddenly the doors opened, back on level one. We were welcomed by Nat and Steve, who both looked at us with wide eyes.

"Did you have trouble?" Natasha asked me as Wanda, and I stepped out of the elevator.

I laughed. "No way."

With a smile on my face I walked back through the empty room, seeing more dead bodies than before. Wanda looked around with wide eyes, surprised by all the bodies.

"Steve!" I called, before turning around. "I'm leaving with or without you. Are you coming or not?"

Steve chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm coming."

I turned to Nat. "If she doesn't get to the compound safe, I'm killing you."

I turned around before walking back to the car. Steve jumped into the driver's seat after I passed him the keys and drove off first. I kept an eye on Nat and Wanda as they exited the doors of the facility and got into a car.

With a smile I looked forward, seeing us drive back into the city.

"Where are we heading?" Steve asked, placing his one hand on my thigh.

I looked at him and grew a smirk. "I'm in the mood for waffles," I said, causing him to smirk.

"Waffles it is."