5

Tony had me run around most of the day, getting files or to call someone. I was always a runner, so I had no need to take a few minutes to breathe. I got the map of the place in my head quickly, the place was big, but easily memorable. I could easily remember the names of everyone. Steve, Clint, Samuel, Bruce, Thor, Bucky, Natasha, Wanda, and a little spider-boy named Peter Parker.

The day seemed to pass by quickly. I remember arriving around eight. Every time I watched the time, a few hours had passed. I didn't have time to get lunch, I had to help set up a few drones. It was quite easy; Tony was surprised about how fast I set up the first one.

I ran down a hall, on my way to take Tony a few files I had to download, when someone grabbed me around my mouth and dragged me into a closet, shutting the door behind us. I managed to release my top part of my mouth, and bit down on the person's finger.

"Hey!" he yelled letting me go, spinning me around. I stopped to see his icy blue eyes in the small dark room. I smiled when I saw him standing in front of him.

"James," I whispered, looking at his lips.

He slowly walked towards me, grabbing me by my hips. "I was surprised to see you this morning, I mean, I didn't know you'd work for me," he chuckled holding my waist.

"Well, I don't work for you, I work with you," I corrected him, making him smile. "I work for Tony," I smiled looking at his lips.

He lifted my chin, making me look back up at his eyes. He slowly moved closer to me; lips almost touching.

Suddenly we heard Tony walk outside the closet, talking to Bruce. "Have you seen Amber? She has files that I need," he said stopping in front of the closet.

Bucky cupped his hand around my mouth, keeping me from squirming. He gave a light chuckle, quiet enough not to be heard.

"No, I saw her walk down the hall earlier. She is probably out for a few minutes, getting some fresh air," Bruce said, saving our asses without knowing it. They walked off down the stairs, leaving the hall empty.

Bucky slowly let go of my mouth, looking down at me. "A few minutes?" he smirked, before slowly licking his bottom lip flirtishly.

"No..." I said looking at his daring eyes. "I have to work," I said reversing to the door.

"No, no, no..." he begged, pulling me back by my hands.

"I can't James," I said trying to let go, giggling.

He pulled my closer, grabbing my hips again. "You have a few minutes, don't you?" he asked rhetorically. "Come on," he smiled, making me look up at him again.

"James," I said trying to pull away. "Please, I could get fired," I said, pulling his hands off my hips.

"They don't need to know..." he said looking at me reverse.

"Not at work," I said, opening the door and smirking. "Not at work," I left him smiling in the closet.

I walked back to Tony, with the files in my hands. I felt butterflies when I was with Bucky. I've met him yesterday and I was already a little into him.

The rest of the day was also quite busy. Tony had me test the drones, one even exploded. We had to fix about three that just failed and fell to the ground. The day became late, and everyone began to come back from wherever they were and started to crowd up the place. I soon realised that it was best to head home, before it would get too late.

I grabbed my things and said farewell to everyone. The wind started to lightly blow outside in the darkness. I started walking down the street, under through the streetlights. I slightly remembered that the busses wouldn't drive so late, so I had to walk all the way.