four

*Isabella's p.o.v*

I was still waiting in the lobby bored out of mind and I start to get really annoyed until I saw Officer Lopez and Officer West. Took you long enough I thought and we started heading to their car. I got in the backseat and Officer Lopez starts to drive us to lunch.

*At the food truck court*

Officer Lopez gets out the car and opens the back door to let me out. We start walking to the tables and I saw a glimpse of the detective. I try my best to not make eye contact with her but she turns around once she saw me. I start to walk faster to give her the signal that I didn't want to talk so she just left me alone. Officer Lopez finds us a table near the other police officers.

Officer Lopez: Okay so Isabella what do you want to eat?

Isabella: Can I have some fries and a sandwich please?

Officer Lopez: Yeah sure. Do you want a drink?

Isabella: I'll just have some water *smiles*

Officer Lopez: Okay *smiles back* Jackson stay here with her while I get some food and wait for me to come back ok?

Officer West: Yes ma'am

Officer Lopez walks away leaving me and Officer West alone. Officer West smiles at me and he looks kind of nervous to talk to me alone. He's not like any of the guy's I've had encountered. He's sweet and he has a really nice smile. He starts to call two others officers over to our table and they look like his friends.

Officer West: Isabella I'd like you to meet Officer Lucy Chen and Officer John Nolan

Isabella: Hi *smiles* my name's Isabella

Officer Chen: I'm Lucy *smiles* it's nice to meet you

Officer Nolan: And I'm John. It's really nice to meet you *smiles*

Isabella: It's nice to meet you guys

We all keep talking until Officer Lopez comes back with some food. She hands me my food and smiles at me. I haven't felt this safe in awhile.

Isabella: Thank you for the food Officer Lopez

Officer Lopez: Of course and call me Angela. Now go ahead and eat before it gets cold

I start to eat and I watch as Officer West starts to walk away from the table to get his food. When he comes back I see him with a bunch of food in his arms. I start to laugh a little bit but I immediately stopped thinking he'd get mad at me for laughing.

Angela: Woah there West are you having a feast over there *laughs a bit*

Officer West: You can have some if you'd like ma'am but if you don't then I guess I am *chuckles*

I finally finished my food and a couple minutes after I did, Officer West did too. I start to zone out a bit not noticing that Officer West stood up and started talking to me. I felt a hand on me and I start to freak out. I start to feel tears coming down my face not knowing how to stop them. I quickly get up and find the only person I know best, 'Crystal'. I start walking over to the detective and I tap her on the shoulders.

Me: Ny-nyla he-help *I say in between breaths* I-it's happening again

She quickly stands up and starts to bring me to a secluded area. She tries to talk to me but I still feel like I'm in another world. She is finally able to shake me out of it after a few couple attempts and I start to choke because I still can't breathe.

Nyla: Isabella sweetie?

Me: y-yes

Nyla: Remember what I taught you. Follow my breathing. Breathe in

Me: *inhales*

Nyla: Breathe out

Me: *exhales*

We do this a couple more times until I am finally able to breathe again. I start to wipe away my tears and I start to get mad at myself for showing emotion to them. I feel embarrassed for letting that happen to me. He wasn't gonna hurt me was he? I thought