one

*third person p.o.v*

It was a regular day at the station. Everyone was just getting out of roll call and the sergeant stops Officer Lopez. 

Sergeant Grey: Lopez, the front desk just told me that someone came in and asked for you.

Officer Lopez: Sir do you know who it is?

Sergeant Grey: No, but they did say something about a teenage girl who came in here on drugs. Apparently she OD'd but managed to ask for you. She's in the interrogation room as we speak.

Officer Lopez: Ok sir, I'll make sure to check it out.

*Isabella's p.o.v*

I walk into the address on the paper I had that a female officer had given me a long time ago. I walked up to the front desk kind of stumbling, not knowing where I was at. I start to talk to the lady at the front desk.

Me: I need help

Officer at the front: Ma'am what can I help you with today?

Me: I need Officer Lo-opez

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head and all of a sudden everything went black.

*Angela's p.o.v*

I call after Officer West and I tell him that we have someone in the interrogation room that we need to speak to. He doesn't ask any questions and we start to head to the room. I open the door and I see a teenage girl, maybe in her late teen years, sitting on a chair. I look a bit confused but I start to sit across from her. 

Me: Hey kid, may I ask why'd you want to speak to me?

The kid: huh

Me: You may feel a bit lightheaded you just got brought back to life. Can I ask what you were on?

The kid: just some pills that I had. Nothing to worry about *she shrugs*

Me: Hey look you came here and asked for me and all I want to know is why you're here.

The kid: you told me to come to you when I needed help

Me: I don't remember saying that to you because I don't know you.

Officer West: Officer Lopez do you mind if I talk to you outside for a second?

Me: No, lets go.

Officer West and I start to head out of the room. I shut the door behind me and I look at him confused. That girl inside certainly has me confused.

Officer West: Ma'am that's the kid that we saw in the alleyway a long time ago. We saw her dealing a couple of drugs to people but you decided to let her go and you gave her a piece of paper with your phone number and our station address in case she needed any help.

Me: What?! That's her? She looks like she's been through a lot since we last saw her. I do remember her now. Her name is Isabella Robertson.