01.OUR FIRST MEET

That day was my first day at my University.My mom called me for breakfast and I went to downstairs and ate my breakfast and then l left house for University. I was really happy.Because I am a student of my dream University now.I have been waiting for this day for so long.But,I had to adapt myself in a new place. And,l knew I can do that.Finally,l was there.While,l was walking towards the corridor I accidently bumped into someone. When l looked up I saw a handsome and tall guy.
"I am so sorry. I didn't do it intentionally."I said.
"It's okay. But,be careful from next time. "He said with a smiley face and went from there.
How kind He is!He didn't even behave rudely with me.When l entered the classroom I saw that guy whom l bumped into today. My sit was next to him. I went to him.
"My sit is next to you.May I sit here?"I asked.
"Yeah,Sure."He said.
I sat there.Suddenly,he started to speak with me.
"What's your name?"
"Lily.What about you?"
"Aroan. So, Lily can we be friends?"He asked me with a smiley face.
"Yeah, sure. We can be friends."I also said with a smiley face.
Suddenly, the Bell rang and the teacher came.The teacher started the lecture.
[Time Skip At The Lunch time.]
"Would you like to have lunch together at the cafeteria? He asked to me.
"Yeah,sure."
"Let's go now."
We went to the cafeteria and ordered our lunch and when our lunch came we started to eat.
"So,Is this your dream University? "He asked.
"Yeah.What about you?"
"Yeah. It's my dream University, too."He said
We ate our lunch. While we were chit chatting suddenly the Bell rang. We went to our classroom. The teacher came and started the lecture.
[Time Skip After The Classes]
Finally, the Classes are end.I can go to home now.While,I was walking to my home.I was just thinking about Aroan. Did I fell in love with him? No,this can't be happened. He's just my friend. He's handsome. Any girl can fall in love with him.
[Time Skip At Night.]
I was thinking about Aroan.Did I fell in love with him? But,how?While thinking about Aroan I fell asleep.
Day by day we were getting closer.We also used to meet each other at weekends. He used to annoy me.But,l love it when he annoys me.I also love it when he is around me.I feel safe with him.Yeah,I love him.But,how will l gonna tell him about my feelings? He likes me as a friend.Will he hate me when l tell him that I love him?I will keep this secret from him until we are graduated. I wish that he will not reject me.After four years,we will be graduated. I will wait for four years to confess my feelings to Aroan. I hope that he will not hate me.I really love him.He's just like an angel. I didn't fell in love with him for his money.I fell in love with his kindness,angelic eyes and his face. His angelic eyes and face made me fall in love with him.He's my first love. I hope that he will be my last love,too.He's such a gentleman. He's really too innocent for this cruel world.He cares about everyone. He can make anyone fall in love with him. I am not lying. He's such a nice guy. He really cares about me as a friend.But,I Don't know that he has the same feelings for me the way I have feelings for him.I know he likes me as a friend.But,that innocent face of him made me fall for him.He's the kindest person I have ever seen in my life.We were each other's secret keeper. We don't tell our secrets to anyone. He's one of the special person in my life. He's such an amazing person.And,an honest person, too.He's the reason of my happiness. He makes me always laugh by telling me jokes.I thought that I will never fall in love. I will only love my husband when I will get married. But,this person made me fall in love with him.I always write about him in my dairy.I always think about Aroan. I really love him alot. He never argued with anyone. I never smiled like the way he makes me smile. I thought that every men are same.But,l was wrong.He's really more different than others.He never made me disappointed He always makes me feel happy. Anybody couldn't make me smile the way he makes me smile.I am really happy to have a friend like him in my life.But,at last I fell in love with him.I wish I could tell him now.But, l am really scared to tell him. I am waiting for the graduation day. I don't know how will he gonna react after knowing that I love him.I am waiting for the day I will confess him my feelings.
[Time Skip At Our Summer Break]
It's our summer break now.And all of our friends gathered at my house.Aroan,Zack,Leo,Fiona, Sophie,Lia,Micheal,Chris and Jimmy they have all came to my house to discuss about something. We are planning to go somewhere to spend our summer break together.
"We should go to Epping forest and we will book hotel rooms for us."Zack said.
Everyone agreed with Zack. And,we are going there next week.
[Time Skip After One Week]
We have reached at Epping forest and we are in our hotel rooms now.Now we all are having rest in our rooms after a long journey.We will visit the forest in the afternoon. It was really a exhausted journey.
[Time Skip At Afternoon]
We went to visit the forest. Everyone were enjoying. But,most of the time Aroan is with Lia.I am not jealous. But, I am sad.I hope that they are just friends. Not more than anything. Because, l love Aroan. It hurts me when Aroan is with another girls.I wanna confess him soon.
[Time Skip At Night At Lily's Hotel Room]
I couldn't control my tears anymore.I came to my room and started to cry. I couldn't show everyone my sad face. I was really sad when I saw Aroan with Lia.While thinking about him,I fell asleep.